Truth or Dare?

Saturday, June 23 - 9:18 PM

We all had just gotten back from our visit to the Mall Of America. Everyone was all tired out. Except me. I could stay up all night at this point. I told everyone to grab their blankets, pillows, and snacks and gather in my room. Within 10 minutes, we were all there, lying on the floor with chips, cookies, drinks, and candy. Mikayla and I were in our pajamas.

"Ok I know all of this did NOT come from the fridge or cabinet. Where did it come from?" I asked, my eyes widening at the wonderful sight in front of me.

"I ALWAYS have a secret stash of food with me," Roc chuckled.

"I stopped by the snack machine one more time before we left the hospital." Prince admitted.

"I saved these from earlier." Ray smirked, holding 3 bags of Oreo minis.

"Prod and I checked out what the hotel has to offer." Mikayla announced, high fiving Prod.

"And what did you bring missy?" Ray asked suspiciously. I got up and pulled a small duffel bag from under my bed and placed it in the middle of our little circle. I opened it and revealed my assortment of energy drinks, sour candy, Arizona tea, Peace tea, Oreos, sodas, chips, and many different types of cookies.

"Woaaaaaa!" They all cheered.

"How the heck do you get all of this stuff?!" Prince wondered, holding two cans of Arizona tea.

"I have my ways." I smiled. "I like to keep a stash like you Roc. Maybe it's a Leo thing" I knuckle touched him, both of us laughing.

"A stash?! This is like a freakin store!" Ray practically screamed.

"Shhh! Keisha and Walt are gonna think we're selling drugs to each other or something!" I whispered, covering his mouth. He nodded his head and I uncovered his mouth.

"Ok guys. Let's get down to business. What exactly happened yesterday?" I asked confused. They all exchanged glances, then looked off in various places.

"Hellooooo? Who's gonna tell me?" I asked again.

"Here... I'll just show you the video." Mikayla pulled out her phone and brought up the video.

The first thing I saw was me tripping down the stairs. A few people gasped and some laughed. Ray came rushing to help me up and I was laughing like crazy.

"Stop tickling me!!" I yelled. You could clearly tell that no one was tickling me.

"Get this monkey off me!! He won't stop tickling me!!!" I laughed. I was obviously still hallucinating. Ray grabbed me and pulled me over to the snack table and gave me some punch. He had to practically shove it down my throat to get me to stop laughing and squirming. After I downed the punch, I started spinning in circles. Ray stopped me after many failed attempts. After that, I started walking like I had to pee. I was so embarrassed at this point. And this was just the beginning. I walked to the middle of the dance floor and began to grind on some random guy. He backed away and looked at me funny. I gave him a similar look then started looking around. What was I looking for?

"Braaaaaaandoooon!" I yelled, waving like an idiot to him. He looked at his friends around him, shrugged, and walked towards me. I smiled, turned around, and then placed his hands around my hips. Then the worst happened.

I started twerking on him.

How could I not remember any of this?! I watched for a horrible 2 minutes of me whining and grinding all up on him.

The camera was put on Ray and he had his mouth wide open. He was in shock and didn't know what to do. Then, when the song ended, I stood up, crossed my arms, and began pouting, looking like a little kid who hadn't gotten her way. Brandon was looking confused as ever. He shook his head and went back to his friends. When the next song started, my face lit up and I ran to Princeton, who was dancing with Isabelle and some of her other friends, and turned around and did the same thing. That was too much for Ray. He ran over to me and tried pulling me away from Prince.