Meeting MB!

I'll take off my shades, show you my eyes,

I can see right through you girl I know you ain't shy. Girl you put in work, over time.

See I got you talkin, I know y'all girls be talkin.

Girls talkin' bout, I got them girls talkin' bout

I got them girls talkin' bout, I got them girls talkin' bout

I got them girls talkin' bout, I got them girls girls girls girls

I reached over to my table and turned off my alarm on my phone.

"Just 5 more minutes..." I told myself

(POV: Wait.. it's not school. Cool so I can sleep in. No it's Saturday. We have the meet and greet in Minneapolis...oh yea.....)

My eyes quickly popped open.

"THE MEET AND GREET IS TODAY!!!!!!"

I suddenly had a burst of energy. I turned to Mikayla, who was sound asleep next to me.

"WAKE UUUUUUUUUP!!!"

"Nooo I don't want to!"

"Mikayla, do you even realize what today is?!"

"Saturday.." she replied half asleep.

"Exactly. And what are we doing on Saturday?"

"We're going to see....." she paused for a second, everything adding up.

"MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!!" she jumped up quickly, knocking me on the floor.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed as I was falling.

"Nicole shhhh! Everyone is sleeping!" she whispered to me.

"Says the person who yelled MINDLESS BEHAVIOR at the top of her lungs! Now help me up!" I whisper yelled.

She helped get me up and we started getting changed. I wore a long blue and white striped shirt and some ripped jeans with my silver peace ring and moustache necklace, along with my gray converse. I put my hair up in a purple bandana and wore it sort of frizzy.

"Cuuuute!!! You have dope style," Mikayla said.

"Thanks! And you don't look so bad yourself!"

Mikayla was wearing a fitted blue dress, a little higher than her knees, with ruffles going down the left side, an owl ring, a peace necklace, and a silver bangle bracelet. Her hair was in a bun with her bangs curled in front of her face, just above her eyebrows.

"Thank you! I'm gonna finish it off with my black supras."

"Umm you're gonna wear your supras with that outfit?" I asked.

"Of course! I'm mindless," she said with a smile.

"Aha, uh ok...."

"Let's just go!"

We grabbed everything we needed and headed out the door. We got into Mikayla's car and drove to the meet and greet.

____________________________________________________________________________

When we got there, there were TONS of people. The meet and greet was held at what looked like an office building. We got out of the car and started walking towards the building.

"Holy shit there is a lot of people here," Mikayla said.

I looked at my phone and it was only 9:16. They weren't even here yet and the crowd was loud. We merged into the giant crowd. It was kinda boring so I decided to hype them up a bit.