Going Home..?

A/N : From now on, Bold means the outfit is either in the comments or side!

__________________________

When we got on the bus, everyone sat on the couches in the living room and Walter sat in a chair. Keisha stood up.

"So Nicole, you need a new shirt. Do you want to buy a new one or go get one from home?" Keisha asked me when we got on the bus.

"I didn't bring any money so I can get one from home."

"Oh it's fine we have enough money to buy you a shirt."

"No it's ok, I can go home. You guys have already been extremely nice to me and Mikayla. Plus, it'd give us something to do before we go eat and I know this awesome place we can eat right by my house."

"Ok. Where do you live?"

"Rochester. 2610 Elmcroft Drive."

A/N: Not my actual address!

"Alright we'll put that in the GPS and head that way!" She started leaving but thought about another question to ask.

"Oh and when do you want us to drop you off at home, after we eat?" At that point I hadn't thought about going home.

"Oh yea..going home..." She saw the disappointment in my face.

"What! She's gotta leave?!" Ray exclaimed.

"But she's so much fun!" Prod chimed in.

"I agree with Prodigy and Ray Ray. Can't she stay?" Prince said.

"And don't forget about Mikayla!" Roc said.

"Ok ok. How about this. Is your mom home?"

"Umm yea , she should be. Why?"

"I'll talk her into letting you stay with us until we have to leave next Monday."

"YAYYYYY!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Really?! You'd let me stay?"

"Of course. I enjoy having you here too." She smiled at me.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Mikayla said.

Keisha laughed. "Don't worry, I can ask your mom too." After that, she and Walter left.

"Yes!" Roc said. Mikayla looked at him, then shook her head smiling. She came over to me and whispered, "Looks like the short blue dress worked." Both of us started laughing.

"What?" Ray asked.

"Was I talkin to you?" I asked him.

"No, but you was laughin," he told me.

"What, I can't laugh?"

"Not unless I tell you."

"Oh really? Whatchu gonna do if I laugh without permission?"

"Try it and see what what happens"

"Ok. HAHAHAHAHA!!"

He came over and started tickling me.

"RAY! STOP! *laugh* STOP!!*laugh*"

"You gon laugh only when I tell you to?

"NO! You're not my dad! *laugh*"

"Oh alright." He then picked me up and dropped me on the floor.

"Ow! *laugh*"

"How about now? You gon laugh only when I tell you?"

"*laugh* NEVER! *laugh*"

"Alright, gotta bring out the big guns. Roc, come with me." Ray threw me over his shoulder and took me to the spare room, still tickling me. Roc got up and followed. Now BOTH of them were tickling me.