Stay.

"Are you ready to- Oh my gosh what happened to your arm!?" My mom gasped, slowly grabbing my arm.

"Nothing! It was just a little skateboarding accident.." I pulled my arm from her and looked away. "But that doesn't matter right now. What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"We're here to take you home. Are you ready to go?" She said with a polite smile.

My confusion turned into sadness.

I had the chance of a lifetime to hang out with my idols and my mom just ruined it by saying 8 words.

"Mom..." My shoulders sank and I looked at the floor. Just then all the boys except Ray and Mikayla came out of their rooms.

"Nicole, why are your parents here?" Mikayla asked, leaning her crutches against the table and sitting down. I turned to face them and gave them a saddened look.

"I...I'm leaving..."

"What!" Prince exclaimed.

"You can't!" Prod whined. Ray walked out of our room looking confused. He saw my face and got worried.

"What's wrong?" He stood in front of me and looked at the guys.

"Nicole's going home..." Prince informed him. Ray quickly turned back to me.

"No...no no no.. Nicole..?" He looked at me to see if it was true. I slowly nodded my head and looked at the ground. He pulled me into a big hug.

"You can't... you can't go. I know it's only been a week or so but..." He sighed and hugged me tighter.

"Does that mean I'm leaving too?" Mikayla asked saddened.

"Your mom wanted us to pick you up too." My dad confirmed. Mikayla looked back towards the boys with a saddened look. I pulled away from Ray and went towards my parents.

"Why do we have to leave?" I looked at my mom.

"Keisha said you could stay until Monday. We came a day early because they probably have things to do tomorrow."

"Actually we do have something to do tomorrow but it's alright. The girls are no trouble." Keisha spoke.

"Well there is no way I'm going to let you stay with 4 boys I barely know and you just met for the first time a week ago."

"But mom -"

"Come on Nicole." My mom said sternly. I knew by that point I wasn't going to win this one. I sighed and walked back to me and Ray's room to finish packing and get dressed. I put on some jean shorts, a black shirt with a dinosaur on it, a red bow bracelet, my infinity ring, and some black hi-tops.

"Nicole, are we seriously leaving" Mikayla asked, walking into the room.

I tossed my phone charger into my suitcase. "Yea...I guess. I don't know what else we can do. You know how my mom is." Mikayla shook her head and walked out. A few seconds later, Ray walked in.

"Do you need help packing?" he asked.

"No. I'm almost done." I folded my pajamas into my suitcase, zipped it up, then sat on the bed. Ray sighed then came over and sat beside me.

"Ray, I really don't want to leave..." He took my hand in his.

"I know. I don't want you to leave. None of us do."

"This won't be the last time we see each other. I promise." He grabbed my face and pulled me into a long, passionate kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He said when we pulled apart. I hugged him tightly.