Surprise Guests

Sunday, June 24

I woke up the next morning bright and early. The sun was peeking through the curtains. I decided to go open them to let more light in. I sat up and realized Ray had a grip around my waist. I started to wiggle my way out of his grip but stopped when I felt something against my thigh. I turned to see what it was then covered my mouth and giggled.

“Um..Ray?” I giggled, poking his cheek.

“Mmm..What?” He mumbled in his sexy morning voice.

“Did you have a dream last night?” I giggled more.

“Uhh.. yea, I did. Why?” His eyes were now partially opened.

“What was it about?” I smirked.

“Nicole, where are you going with this?” He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I laughed and pointed down to the raised spot on his sweat pants. He looked down and gasped at his pants. He quickly grabbed the blanket and covered his lower half. I busted out laughing.

“You had a wet dream!!”  I managed to say between laughs.

“Shutup!” He laughed, playfully pushing me.

“What was it about?” I smirked.

“I aint tellin you!” He smiled.

“Fine.” I got off the bed and strutted over to the curtains, swaying my hips in the process. I pushed the curtains open hard so the ribbon that held them closed would fly off. I walked over to where it landed and bent down slowly to pick it up, my back towards Ray. I grabbed the ribbon and slowly stood back up. I walked over towards him and sat on his lap. I wrapped the ribbon around the back of his neck and pulled him in close, so close that his lips were just brushing against mine. I pulled his bottom lip with my teeth and let it go.

I leaned towards his ear and whispered. “Have fun… taking care of your little ‘problem’.” I let go of the ribbon and hopped off his lap, then walked to the door. I opened it, turned and winked at him, then walked out.

“You made it worse!” I heard him say before I walked away. I laughed to myself and went into the kitchen. I looked through all the cupboards and only found boxes of crackers, some fruit snacks, some tea, and a few different flavors of pop tarts, none that appealed to me.  I looked in the mini fridge to only find a container of someone’s leftover food, a half empty bottle of orange juice, some yogurt, and a couple pieces of fruit.

“Ugh…there is no food.” I mumbled, frowning at the bare fridge. I took out the orange juice, filled a small glass, then went to sit on the couch. I grabbed the remote and scrolled through the channels. Regular Show was on so I changed it to that. I watched the show, occasionally sipping my juice.

“This would be a lot better if it were apple juice…” I said to myself while looking at the juice and swirling it around in the glass.

“I agree.” I turned and saw Prince walking into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. He grabbed a glass and poured himself the last of the orange juice. He picked up his glass, threw the empty bottle away, and came over to sit beside me.

“What episode is this?” He asked, taking a sip of his juice. He had just come out of the shower so I could still smell the cucumber melon soap, supplied by the hotel, that he used and could feel the heat radiating off his body from his shower. He also still had some little droplets of water rolling down his arms and chest that dripped from his slightly damp hair. I watched one droplet fall from his hair, travel down his stomach, then disappear behind his towel wrapped waist.

“Nicole?” He turned to look at me. I quickly snatched my eyes away from his towel and looked at my glass of juice before he noticed.

“Oh…um, I’m not sure. I just turned to it because it was on.” I told him. He went back to watching the show and drinking his juice. A few seconds later, Ray walked out. His “problem” was fixed and he had a big smile on his face. I laughed at him and he gave me a glare.