Spoken Words

This chapter is gonna have a lot of talking but is gonna be short . The feelings are coming out!

PS I added a kitchen in case you didn't know lol

**************************************************************************

I woke up early the next morning. No one else was up but me so I decided to make breakfast. I needed to do something to get my mind off last night, or this morning..

About 20 minutes later I heard some rambling coming from the back. Keisha or Walter was probably up.

I was right, it was Keisha.

"Well good morning! Smells yummy!" she said yawning and stretching.

"Thanks. Good morning to you." I turned back around and flipped the pancake.

"What are you doing up so early?" she questioned, sitting down.

"It's not that early, it's only..?"

"9:17"

"See? That's not early."

"But you've been up for awhile"

"Keisha..can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up sweetheart?"

I fumbled with the handle on the spatula before replying to her.

"What if you were dating a guy..and another guy had feelings for you? Like really strong feelings?"

"Well I would tell the other guy to back off since I was in a happy relationship already."

"Well, what if you kinda like the guy? Like really small like?"

"I would confront the guy so we could get this settled out and it wouldn't interfere with my relationship."

I flipped the last pancake onto the plate, set the spatula down, and sat across from Keisha at the table.

"But what if -"

"The guy YOU'RE dating is Ray Ray and the mystery guy is Prince?"

"How did you know?"

"I see how he looks at you! Plus, I know things Nicole" she chuckled.

"Ok..So do you really think I should talk to him?"

"Yes, ask him about how he feels about you."

"But I already know how he feels about me."

"You never know..spoken words may be different than written ones. I'm gonna go take a shower. Talk to him!" she got up and left for the bathroom.

"Wait!! How did you know I...." by then I heard the bathroom door close and the shower start. I got up and looked for eggs in the refrigerator.

"Well..no eggs.. I guess I'll have to get some." Just then, Princeton woke up.

"Good morning chica!" Prince said. He gave me a light kiss on the cheek, sort of a friendly thing.

"Hey Prince?" I asked, sitting down at the table.

"Wassup?" he said, turning on the tv.

"What would you do if..me and Ray weren't dating?"

"Then I would ask you out."

"Really?"

"Yea."

I hesitated before I asked the next question.

"Prince, do you like me?"

"Well of course I like you Nicole!"

"No, I mean, like like."

"...no.."

"Oh..." he got up and sat in the chair next to me. He held my hands in his.

"I love you Nicole. You are everything I look for in a girl. If Ray didn't have you right now I'm almost positive I would. You are so beautiful and have the best personality of any girl I know. And you aren't afraid to say what you need to say. I know you are with Ray but I could treat you better than any guy ever could. I'm just gonna have to accept the fact that you are dating. The right girl for me will come along sometime. Maybe it won't be soon but I will find her. I'll be right there to pick you up if you fall. If anything happens between you and Ray, I'll be there for you, if you're dating or not. If you just need someone to talk to, I'll be there."

Wow. I was speechless. I tried to say something but nothing came out. The only thing I could do was hug him. I embraced him in the biggest hug I could manage.

I sniffled and I could feel the tears in the brims of my eyes.

"Wow Princeton. That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you so much. You are the sweetest guy and I hope the girl for you will be perfect and could treat you as well as you could treat her."

"It feels good to get that off my chest. Thank you."

"You are so welcome Princeton. " Finally after what seemed like forever we let go. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled.

"So what did you make for breakfast?"

I wiped the brims of my eyes and sniffled one last time, chuckling at his change of subject.

"Only pancakes and bacon. You guys don't have any eggs. I was gonna go to the store and get some."

"Well why don't I go with you? And let's pick up some other stuff. I love cooking!"

"Really?! So do I!"

"Then we are gonna be best friends."

"Yea. I'm glad I'll have a best friend like you Prince." I smiled at him.

"Thank you Nicole." He smiled at me. Just then Mikayla and Roc woke up.

"Ouch Roc.. I think you kicked me in your sleep."

"I don't kick in my sleep! You probably kicked yourself." Me and Prince looked at them awkwardly.

"So you two... slept -"

"Not like that!" Mikayla interrupted Prince.

"At least not yet.." Roc mumbled but we all heard him.

"Ok freak," I laughed. "Wait..how is it possible that all of us are awake but not Prod? He loves food."

"Oh I'm up." We heard a voice coming from one of the bunks.

"Actually I've been up since when you started cooking." Prod said getting out of his bunk. "I just waited to see if you needed to talk to anyone else. I guess not now. So where's the food?"

We all started laughing at his comment.

"Dang man!!" Ray stumbled out of his bunk. "Can't a guy get some sleep around here?!"

"Aww is somebody gwumpy??" I asked in a baby voice.

"Grrrr.." He went back to his bunk, grabbed some clothes, and went into the shower. I'm guessing Keisha was done.

I giggled at the way he growled and went back to cooking.

_________________________________________________________________________

So thats it lol. I'm debating on whether to continue this day or start a new one on the next chapter. What do you guys think?

I tried to write as much as I could about Prince but I'm not good at writing big paragraphs ._.

Do you think Prince will stop doing the things he does for Nicole?

Will Ray find out about Prince's feelings for Nicole? Will he be mad?

Thanks for the 500+ reads! :)

Twitter: nicole__143

Tumblr: nicole-143

I just made an instagram the other day! >>> mindlessnicole

Much love,

nicoleblue143

Nicole♥