Skateboarding

By the time we finished with breakfast it was almost 11. All of us were in the living room. Keisha called us in there after breakfast.

"So what did you need us in here for Keisha?" Prod asked.

"Well first off, we need a place to sleep."

"We have a place. Here on the bus." Roc said, grabbing a gatorade from the fridge and sitting next to Mikayla.

"Well we can't sleep in a bus. Aren't you guys tired of sleeping in those tiny bunks?"

"NO!!" Me, Mikayla, Roc and Ray all said at the same time.

"I mean.. the bunks aren't that bad..have you ever slept in one? They're actually pretty roomy." I admitted.

"Ok..well, I'm gonna book us a hotel."

"Is that all you wanted to tell us?" I asked.

"We need to discuss sleeping plans. Can I trust you guys?"

"Of course" Prod said.

"I'm talkin to them." She said, pointing her fingers at me, Mikayla, Roc, and Ray.

"Well you can trust us" Roc said, putting his arm around Mikayla. " I don't know about those freaks." He pointed to Ray and I.

"What! If you want to trust someone you can definitely trust us. We weren't the ones suckin each other's faces off outside." I said.

"Yea but we didn't have sex in a closet" Roc added.

"WHAT!! When did this happen!?" Keisha was getting mad now.

"No, no it's not what you think! It was all a joke" I tried reassuring her.

"Yea, Nicole knows how I like pulling pranks. She's the one who came up with it."

"Ok...as long as it was a joke. I still don't know if I trust you guys anymore."

"Keisha, you can definitely trust them. Nicole especially. She is one of the most trustworthy people I know." Prince butted in. I looked over at him and he was smiling at me. I mouthed "Thank you!" He winked at me and mouthed "No problem". I turned back to Keisha. "See?"

She sat there and thought for a second.

"Alright. You guys can pick sleeping arrangements. I trust you...for now."

"Yes! Thanks Keish. " Ray got up and hugged her tightly.

"Ok Ray! You're squeezing too hard!" He pulled away and gave her a cheeky grin. He came back and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh! Keisha, one more thing." I remembered.

"Yea? What's up?"

"My friend Isabelle's birthday is Friday and she's having a party. You think we could go?

"Sure. Do you want me to drive you there? She asked.

"I can drive. We'll just walk up to my house, get the car, then head to the party." Mikayla added.

"Alright. Where's her house?"

"It's only about 20 minutes from here. I'll write down her address for you." I told her.

"Ok that works. I'll check which hotels are closest to here and book us one in a few minutes. For now you guys can chill." Keisha got up and walked to the room. Walter followed behind her.

"Well.. whatchu guys wanna do?" Prince asked. We all gathered up in a circle.

"I don't know about you guys, but I feel like doing some skateboarding." I said.