Third Time's the Charm

Nicole

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned and turned away from the bright light.

Yesterday when we got off the flight, we rode to the hotel Keisha booked. Luckily, no fans saw us when we got off the flight or when we arrived at the hotel. Since it was only a little after 4, we decided to go down to the arcade for a few hours. After the arcade, Walter let us order room service and we ate. Ray and Roc went to work out while the rest of us stayed and watched TV. We stayed up a few more hours then eventually went to bed.

I got out of the bed and looked at my phone. It was 11:32. I put it in my pocket then went into the living room to find Mikayla, Prod, and Prince sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Good morning!" Mikayla smiled. I smiled back and waved.

"Morning." I walked over to the empty chair and sat in it. I pulled out my phone and looked at the notifications. I saw a bunch of notifications from Instagram. A bunch of them were from Prince. I smiled and clicked on the one that he commented on. I saw the hearts and commented underneath it the emoji with the hearts for eyes. I looked at the other notifications. I have tweets from all of their accounts sent to my phone. I saw Prince had tweeted and I clicked on it. At first I was confused but then I realized what he did. I quickly went back to the picture he commented and saw that the hearts were the same ones in his tweet.

I couldn't help but feel that that tweet was directed towards me. I brushed away the feeling and turned off my phone, putting it back in my pocket. Just then, Keisha walked out.

"Good news Mikayla. I just got off the phone with Dr. Caldwell. He said you can take off the boot but you have to still use the crutches and stay off your foot for awhile."

"Really! Are you serious!" Mikayla asked anxiously. Keisha nodded her head and smiled.

"Yes! Oh thank goodness! I can't wait to take this stupid thing off!"

I laughed at her and shook my head. Keisha went back into her room.

"So are you guys ready for your concert tonight?" I asked Prince and Prod.

"Yea. I can't wait to see the beautiful fans." Prod smiled.

"I'm ready for the meet and greet. I've practiced making faces in the mirror and I want to test them out!" Prince said proudly. Just then, Ray and Roc walked in. Ray squeezed in the chair with me and Roc sat on the other end of the couch, beside Mikayla.

"I can't wait for the concert. I have a feeling something great is gonna happen." Roc smiled, joining in on the conversation and looking at Mikayla.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked suspiciously.

"No reason." He continued smiling.

"Yea man, I have that same feeling." Ray turned and grinned at me.

"Raaay...?" I eyed him.

"Whaaat?" he mocked me.

"What do you and Roc have planned today?"

"Oh I don't have anything planned. Just relaxing and stuff before this meet and greet and...stuff." I looked at him weirdly then looked at Mikayla. She shrugged and shook her head. I was about to say something but was cut off my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was my mom.

"Oh crap..." I mumbled.

"What is it?" Ray asked.

"It's my mom. She's calling. Should I answer it?"

"Girl you better. She's gonna be even madder if you don't." Mikayla warned. She was standing on her crutches, getting ready to go to her room to take the boot off. I quickly walked back to my room and answered it.