Party Time (Part 2)

It wasn't long before we pulled into Isabelle's familiar driveway.

Isabelle has a huge house that is perfect for parties. She always has some kind of big party at least twice a year. Her parents are actors and they always have money whenever they need it. Isabelle is turning 16 this year so I have no idea what they have up their sleeves. Maybe a car.

Or 2.

Or maybe even her own house...

"Hellooo? You ready?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ray waving his hand in my face.

"What? Oh yea. Let's go." I opened the door and saw a bunch of lights and streamers strung about the house.

"Wow..I wanna be her friend." Prod said gawking at the sight in front of him.

"You think this is bigger than the Conjunction House?" Roc asked.

"Could be..." Ray trailed off.

"Wellllll the only way we can tell if it is, is if we go inside. Come on people I wanna get my dance on!" I told them. We all started walking towards the door. There were 2 huge security guards.

"Name?"

"Uhhh Nicole Brookland." He looked down the list on his clipboard then back at us a few seconds later. He was looking at the boys and Mikayla.

"Oh umm Mikayla Parker and...Mindless Behavior."

The security guard looked at me funny for a second then realized I wasn't kidding. He quickly crossed our names off the list.

"Welcome to the party. I hope you have a good time." The first one said. The other one opened the door for us.

When we walked in, Clique played, which was the perfect song for us to walk in to. Everyone looked at us and a few gasped at the boys. Just then, Isabelle came running up to us.

"Hey guys!" she hugged me and Mikayla. "I'm so glad you could make it!" she stepped back and admired us. Then she had a look of sympathy.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Skateboarding accident." we both replied.

She laughed at our simultaneous response and then peered around us to the guys.

"Well hellooooo" she said, extending her arm to them. "I'm Isabelle."

"Hey it's Prodigy."

"It's yours truly Princeton."

"Yo wassup y'all it's Roc Royal."

"Yo wassup it's ya boy Ray Ray and we are..."

"Mindless Behavior." they all said.

"Sorry, it's a habit." Prince laughed.

"Oh don't worry, it's cute!" Isabelle smiled. Prince winked back at her and she blushed.

"So what did we miss?" Mikayla asked.

"Nothing really, Justin got thrown into the pool and Michael beat the crap out of Darion in a dance battle."

"What! We missed that! I wish I would have seen it."

"Oh don't worry it's probably on YouTube." she laughed. "But enough talk. I needa dance with my girls! She grabbed my good arm and carefully wrapped her arm around Mikayla's crutch.

"Wait. Is it ok if the boys come? They don't know anyone here." I asked.

"Of course!" We all headed into her gigantic living room. The boys grabbed some drinks and sat down while Mikayla, Isabelle, and I danced. About 4 songs later I excused myself.