Last Day Of School

Dream..

It seemed like hours until we finally reached the table.

"OMG! Nicole look its them!!" My best friend Mikayla gushed.

"I know! I have eyes!!" I replied. We walked up slowly to them to reminesce the final moments before we met them. We walked..and walked....and walked......wait what's going on? It seemed like we were walking forever. The table suddenly seemed so far away. Our walking suddenly turned into a sprint, then a full on run.

"Come on, you can make it!" Roc Royal chanted.

"Here, my number is on this piece of paper. You can reach it!" Ray Ray said with his right arm outstreched. With that I began running faster to catch up, leaving Mikayla behind. I ran faster, but the table also began going faster. It was then going further and further out of sight.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Nicole," Princeton said. Wait he knew my name? But it didn't sound like him.

"Nicole!" Prodigy yelled. Ok that sounded NOTHING like Prodigy. It sounded more like-

"NICOLE!!" I opened my eyes to see not MB but..

"Oh, hey mom.."

"Are you awake now? Your alarm clock was going off but I guess you didn't hear it. I heard you say 'NO!' and I ran in here. Are you ok?

I looked around and realized I was not at the Meet and Greet but instead in my room, in my house.

"Yea I'm fine, just had a weird dream."

"Oh, ok. Well hurry up and get dressed. The bus is coming in about 20 minutes." she said, then left.

I looked at the clock and it said 6:56. I sluggishly got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back into my room and picked a nice outfit for the last day of school. I decided on a purple shirt that said "Today I decided to be awesome!" with a cute little monster face in the background and some faded jeans, along with purple supras and a blue Monsoon Calica Bracelet. I unplugged my phone from its charger and walked to my backpack in the living room. I put my phone in my back right pocket and put my backpack over my shoulder.

"Have a good last day!" my mom said as I headed out the door. I walked the short 5 minute walk to my bus stop. Just In time for the bus to arrive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you like my first chapter? I think i'ts pretty good! For the fact that I'm not much of a writer! :) Hopefully you guys enjoyed it (if anyone's reading! :P ) Share,rate,comment! Give me some feedback please! PS I'm on summer break so I can write whenever as far as I'm aware :) Thanks for reading.

nicolee143

Nicole♥