The Park

They were kissing.

No not kissing.

They were making out.

This fool has known her for less then what? 30 minutes and is already making out with her? Wow...

Mikayla was up against the bricks of the alley and Roc was holding her up, his hands on her ass. Her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Umm, you guys almost done?"

They quickly pulled apart. I apparently scared them and Roc ended up dropping Mikayla accidentally on the ground.

"Ow!!!" she yelled.

Woops..hehe.

"Nicole! What the hell?!" she screamed at me.

"What?"

"Why did you do that!" she asked confused. Roc helped her up.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare the crap out of you."

"Well you did!!"

"Exactly how much of that did you see?" Roc looked at me concerned.

"Not much. For me, too much." I started walking off until I heard a weird noise. I turned around and saw them making out yet again.

"Well damn.."

I walked back onto the bus and saw Prod, Ray, and Prince playing the Xbox.

"So where was Roc and Mikayla?" Prince asked.

"Oh they were.. enjoying each other's company..."

"So they were talking?" Prod asked.

"Sure..." I replied. "So when are we gonna head to the park?"

"Whenever you guys are ready to go. You ready yet?" Prod asked.

"Nah we can stay here for a couple more hours I guess. What time is it?" I asked

"1:15," Ray said.

"Yea we can leave around 3 or 3:30." We all agreed and kept playing NBA2K12. About 10 minutes later, Roc and Mikayla came in. Mikayla was all smiles and beaming. Roc was chill and acted like nothing happened. He was probably experienced. Mikayla on the other hand couldn't hide anything to save her life.

"So what did you guys talk about? Prod looked at Roc.

"Oh uhh.. nothin special. The usual 'getting to know someone talk' ya know?" He replied casually.

"Mhm suuuure!" I joked. We laughed and continued playing games.

******************************************************************************************

2 Hours Later...

"So is everyone ready?" Keisha asked. We had arrived at the park by then. It was only a 20 minute ride.

"Yea I think so." I said.

"Ok. Let's go!!" We all quickly got out of the van and ran to the park. Walter and Keisha sat on one of the benches talking.

"I call the swings!" Roc yelled. Him and Mikayla quickly made it to the swings. Mikayla got on one of the swings and Roc pushed her.

"Be careful! Remember I'm in a dress!"

"No problem. Just take it off," Roc smiled at her. She opened her mouth to say something but just blushed.

Prince, Prod, Ray, and I decided to play hide and seek.

"So.. who's it?" Prod asked.

"Not it!!" We all said simultaneously.

"Ok I have a solution to this. Everyone put your foot in." Everyone put one of their feet in.