Out To Eat

We decided to go to a place called Café Buffet.

A/N: Not a real place!

This place had everything. From sushi to Chinese to Mexican to pretty much anything you could think of. We walked in and decided to get a booth for us and a table for Walter and Keisha.

"Follow me this way," we followed the female waiter to a nice booth near a window. Walter and Keisha got a table close to the entrance. We could still see them.

"Hello, welcome to Café Buffet. My name is Miranda and I'll be your waiter. Can I get you guys anything to drink?" she asked while handing us menus. I sat closest so I went first.

"Root beer"

"Make that 2," Ray said.

"Pepsi please," Prod said.

"Do you have sweet tea?" Prince asked.

"Yes we do." Miranda replied.

"Ok I want that."

"Umm I want orange crush." Roc said.

"I want the strawberry fanta." Mikayla said.

"Ok I'll be back in a little while with your drinks," Miranda said with a smile.

"And that is why you guys are perfect for each other. Getting drinks totally different from everyone else." I laughed. Everyone else did too. Mikayla and Roc smiled at each other and Roc put his arm around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The booth was big enough for 6 people which was perfect for us. I was on the end, then Ray and Prince closest to the window. On the other side was Prod across from me, Roc across from Ray, and Mikayla across from Prince.

"So why did you pick this place?" Prod asked me.

"Well it has a big variety for everyone to pick from. Plus they give you a LOT for a good price. And the food is BEYOND amazing."

"Really? Well that's awesome" he smiled.

"Hey Nicole, it's kinda stuffy in here. Wanna go get some fresh air with me?" Ray asked me.

"Sure." We got up and went through the entrance. Outside of the restaurant was a little bridge type thing with water underneath it. I walked over to the bridge and leaned over the edge to look in the water. Ray stood behind me.

Awkward silence..

"Uhm..Nicole. Can I ask you something?" Ray interrupted the silence.

"Yea, what's up?" I turned around and rested my elbows on the wood.

"Do you..uh.." he scratched the back of his head.

"Yesss?" I waited anxiously for what he was going to say.

"Do you...have a..um.. boy..friend?" he made the last word sound like two words.

"Umm no..why you ask?"

"Well uh..umm.."

"Come on Ray just spit it out!" I exclaimed impatiently.

"Ok fine! I really like you! Like a lot! I don't think I've ever had feelings so strong for a girl!"

My mouth dropped open. I was especially shocked about that last part.

"You, w-what?" I stuttered.

"I really like you Nicole." He stepped so close to me that I could feel the heat radiating from him.

"I.. I like you too Ray." He placed his hands on my waist and gave me that adorable side smile of his. He leaned in and-

We kissed.