The Pool

A/N: Every once in awhile I'm gonna be putting dates or times so you guys don't get confused!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday-June 17th

I was sitting down in one of the pool chairs when Ray came over to me.

"What's up beautiful?" he said putting his phone on the table and sitting next to me.

"Nothin really, just blacking. What about you 2 Braidz?"

He looked at me like I had 8 heads.

"What the hell?? First off, what in this taco-filled world that I love is 'blacking'? And second, 2 Braidz?"

"Yea. Black people can't tan, they only get blacker. And instead of 2 Chainz, you have 2 braids, so that's my nickname I have for you."

"OHHHH that makes more sense!" He said.

"Now let me get back to blackin'!"

"Ok! I gotta pee anyway," he got up and ran into the house.

A few seconds later his phone vibrated. I tried to ignore it but it seemed to get louder each time it vibrated.

"If I was inside and he saw my phone vibrating, would I want him to read my text?" I thought.

I decided to just take a peek at who it was from, just to get an idea of how urgent it was.

It was only a number, no name.

404-451-6365.

Atlanta number. Was it Keisha or Walter? I grabbed his phone to check the message.

I miss you so much!! You need to come back to me ;) ♥

My heart practically stopped.

Who was this girl?

I decided to shake it off. She was probably some fan who got his number somehow. I got up and begin to take off my shorts and wedges. I walked over to the edge of the pool and was about to jump in.

"Nicole!! Can you come help me?" I heard Mikayla yell from inside.

I sighed and walked inside.

"Well someone looks sexy!"

"Thanks," I blushed.

"Can you cut this watermelon for me?"

"HECK YEA!!" I ran and grabbed a knife from one of the drawers.

"Well dang! Be careful!" she laughed.

"You know I can't, its WATERMELON!" I told her. I love watermelon. So much.

A/n: Its true. I absolutely LOVE watermelon! : )

I sliced the watermelon in half, then into slices, and cut away the rind. I cut them into cute little cubes.

"Is that good?"

"Yea its perfect. Here's a bowl to put them in."

She handed me a bowl and I put the little cubes in it. When I finished, I turned around to wash my hands but saw Ray instead. I jumped back and shrieked.

"Ahh! Ray! You scared me!"

"Sorry!" he said with a cheeky grin.

"It's ok." I laughed. "Now watch out, I gotta wash my hands."

"I have a better idea." Before I could react, he picked me up and carried me like a baby. He ran outside and jumped in the pool, with me in his arms. I swam to the top of the pool. I looked around for Ray but I couldn't find him. Then, I felt hands grab my waist and pull me under. I opened my eyes under water and saw Ray. I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed until we felt something like someone jumping into the pool. We swam to the surface and saw Roc had jumped in.