Chapter 18

Lauren P.O.V

"Damn it Camila!" I grunted as I opened the washing machine to find her clothes that have been there for god knows how long.

"What?" I saw Camila show up in the laundry room.

"You left your washed clothes in here and they stink. You have to wash them again and I need to do my clothes so please hurry up." I coldly said as I walked by her and out to the kitchen.

I hear Camila put the washing machine on and exit the laundry room only to head up the stairs to her room.

"Why don't you spend time with me anymore? You're always in your room." I questioned and I was right, she had always been in her room for the past couple days. All we say to each other is hello or good morning. Sometimes if I'm lucky I get a good night.

"I'm busy with stuff." She retorted.

"With what? We haven't spend quality time in two days. We barely even talk anymore. I'm scared if I did something wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Lolo. It's just th-"

"WHAT EXACTLY IS IT? I DON'T DESERVE BEING IGNORED WITH OUT ANY REASON OR EXPLANATION!" I cut her off yelling. I could tell I scared her because she flinched and looked directly at the floor. I was frustrated at her. I was frustrated at our whole situation. Were we even together still?

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way." She let out a tear which made me feel worse. She bolted up the stairs and closed her door. The thing about Camila was that no matter what she was gentle, she didn't slam doors or anything. She was so caring and gentle. I couldn't go upstairs and talk to her so I sent her a message.

To Camz 😍
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have screamed. I'm just really frustrated because I don't know where we stand. It feels like we aren't even together but none of us have ended it. I'm just confused. I love you 😔❤️.

I press send and go into the living room to have a quick nap.

---
Camilas P.O.V

Lauren just yelled at me. My girlfriend just yelled at me. I know I've been avoiding her but I just need space at the moment. I log onto tumblr to find a message from Levi.

lolsomeone-actually: good morning beautiful :) how are you?

Waakme-up: Just got yelled at what bout you handsome :)?!

lolsomeone-actually: Yeah I'm not too bad. I'm actually heading out do you mind texting me?

Waakeme-up: No problem :)

I reached my phone to find 3 messages.

From Lolo 💕
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have screamed. I'm just really frustrated because I don't know where we stand. It feels like we aren't even together but none of us have ended it. I'm just confused. I love you 😔❤️.

From Dinah 💁🏽
Mila!!!!! I need you! We have to talk about boy problems! There is this really cute boy at Starbucks and when he wrote my name on the cup he left his number!!! 😁

From Levi 🤗
Hey Camila how are you? 😊

Dinah got a boys number? I decide to call Dinah and set up for her to come to mine.

---

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I figured Camila was in her room so I went to get it.

I opened the door to find Dinah and I was confused. 'So she has time to spend with Dinah and not her girlfriend?' I thought to myself before I saw Camila sprint down the stairs and look at the both of us. She had a sad look in her eyes and figured she was hurting, so she called Dinah to cheer her up. I stepped aside so I could let Dinah in. Camila jumped on her and hugged her as Dinah squeals and grabbed her legs to carry her up the stairs.

After they got upstairs I grabbed my keys and my purse and called Louis to tell him was coming over.

----

A/N - REALLY SORRYYYYYYYYYYY ITS SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE FOR YOU LOVELY ANGELS!!! I love you so much guys. Thank you for reading and voting and sharing. Next chapter will be up tomorrow so prepare yourselves.

-Bell