Chapter 25

😉😉
NO POV

Camila and Lauren went up into Camilas room with Lauren carrying Camila. Not breaking the heated kiss Lauren opened the door and carries Camila to the bed. Just as Lauren's arms were about to give in Camila was thrown into the bed and the green eyed girl soon followed her crawling up to her and straddling her, hungry for more kisses.

With Camila moaning into the passionate kiss, Lauren grabbed the hem of her shirt, lifting it up exposing her body and doing the same to the girl she was straddling.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Lauren husked as she went down to kiss Camila's neck and collarbone earning moans from the girl being kissed.

"Oh my god Lauren." Camila moaned louder as Lauren quickly took off her bra, groping her right breast in her hand.

"CAMILA, LAUREN IM HOME!" Sinu said as she entered the home that belonged to her.

"Shit." Both girls said in unison as the quickly put on their clothes and came down to greet who just came in.

"Hi Mom!" Camila said hugging her mother.

"Hello Ms Cabello." Lauren said politely earning a light glare from Sinu.

"You can call me Sinu, Lauren." The older woman exclaimed. Which made Lauren smile and quickly apologize. "So what were you two doing?" Sinu asked innocently.

Camila and Lauren looked at each other, waiting to see who will answer the question.

"I was teaching Lauren the guitar." Camila spoke up and Lauren nodded behind her tracks.

"Oh okay. Anyway I'm back this week but I'm out for a while because the district is having a meeting in California with a school district there, so I was thinking you girls should go get ready and we can go to a movie. Sinu explained and both girls agreed and went upstairs.

---

Lauren's POV

That was probably the most incorrect time for Camila's mother to come in. But hey we get a movie I suppose.

I get dressed in a nice shirt and some jeans with boots. As I walk out my room I quickly go into Camila's to have a quick talk with her.

"Camila it's Lauren." I say before entering.

"Yeah come in."

"That was pretty awkward." I confess.

"Only just a bit." Camila says blushing.

"I meant what I said about how you're gorgeous though."

"Shut up. That's not fair I didn't even see you." Camila pouts and walks out of her room and with me down the stairs.

"On to the movies we go!" Sinu says excitedly.

---

😉😉

A/N : lol gotcha. I'll update more tomorrow. I just needed to tease you guys.

- Bell xx