Chapter 15

Camila P.O.V

I messaged Dinah telling her that I would be able to see her for dinner and a movie so that we were able to catch up. Lauren and I were cuddling on the couch watching Marley and Me. Her finger tips were lightly stroking my thigh. I was enjoying her company when the movie ended and she got up.

"I need to pee." She stated and left the room.

"Damn it." I murmered to myself as I was enjoying her company before she left. I got up and put movie back in the case so that it wouldn't get scratched. As I put the case away I heard a big thud and I went sprinting up the stairs to see what was happening.

As I reached the kitchen I found Lauren on the floor laughing to herself.

"Lauren, what the hell are you okay?" I asked concerned and confused on why she was laughing.

"Camz I just fell down the stairs and it was so fun!" She laughed out. I couldn't help but giggle a bit because she was such a child and she was adorable.

"You're an idiot." I commented cheekily as I helped her up from the floor. "Are you okay did you hurt yourself?" I asked as my protective instincts kicked in.

"Camz I'm fine. That was fun! Oh my God it was like a roller coaster or some amusement park ride." She was like a little kid on Christmas talking about all of the presents that they'd got.

"You're weird." I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. I took my phone off the charger and looked at the time. 4:30. Dinah was going to be coming in an hour so I had to get ready.

"You should try falling down the stairs sometime. It's fun. But don't get hurt because I don't think that would be as fun." I heard Lauren say.

"Lolo, I have to leave in an hour to meet one of my friends." I tell her.

"What am I going to do when you're gone. You can't go." Lauren pouted as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I don't know, invite Louis over or something but don't make a mess." I lean back into her, getting deeper into the embrace.

"We get the house to ourselves and on the first night you leave me. You suck." Lauren turns me around and looks at my lips before closing the gap.

Her kiss made me feel guilty about leaving her on our first night together, but I already met up with Dinah before I even knew about mom leaving town.

"I'm sorry. When I get back I'll give you numerous kisses and cuddles okay?" I tell her before walking to up the stairs to my room.

***

I heard a knock on the front door and I grabbed my purse so that I was ready to go. Lauren already had Louis over so they were hanging out in her room. I opened the door to reveal Dinah.

"Hey girl, how have you been?" Dinah asks pulling me into a hug.

"I've been amazing thank you." I reply as we walk to her car.

"Umm you forgot to turn off a light in your guest room."

"Oh no ...I have a guest and she's staying with us for a while." I say as we pull out of the driveway.

"A guest?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Yes." I let out a laugh. "Why?"

"Is she nice? Does she make good food? Is she a friend of your moms?" She darted out questions.

"Yes she's nice and she's kinda a friend of moms. Long story I kinda don't want to get into it." I say to her trying to avoid the explanation of why Lauren was staying with us.