Chapter 22

Camila's P.O.V

"What do you mean over?" I asked with tears coming up in my eyes.

"It means we are done. We aren't together." Lauren stated emotionless.

"I love you.." I started to say but she inturrepted me.

"Camila, no you don't. You are talking to someone else and flirting with them. If you 'loved' me you wouldn't do that and you would not have ignored me for almost a week." Lauren said before she walked out the door.

I stood there in shock. Was this really happening? Lauren was all over me before and now she resents me. I fucked up really bad.

---------------
Lauren's P.O.V

I was so frustrated and went into my room. I couldn't stand being here anymore. In Camila's house. All it did was remind me of her. Of the Camila I knew. Not the Camila I'm finding out. It wonders me, has she cheated before? I know she didn't cheat but she was flirting with another guy while she was with me. This is legitimately so dumb.

I started throwing all of my clothes into the suitcase I came here with. All of my shirts, pants, socks and undies and bras. I'll come back but I don't know when. I'll definitely come back before Sinu gets back so she doesn't think anything is up. Wait when does she get back?

I go down stairs and find Camila to ask her the question when I hear her on the phone.

"... no don't ... I want to but not yet ... I want to make things right with Lauren first ... " I went upstairs and into my room and closed the door. Who the fuck was she talking to? Making things right with me? Like she could do that. She's broke me too many times.

--

It was about 11 pm and I decided that instead of going out the house and easily being noticed, I wanted to sneak out so that I wouldn't be caught and be told that I had to stay. I wanted her to know I left but I was coming back so I left a note.

Camila,

I'm gone for a while. Don't look for me. I'm safe and I'm fine. I'll text you once a day to tell you I'm fine. I just need time to be away from everything. Don't worry I'll be fine just stay safe and just go back to what it was like without me for a bit. I'll be back soon, I'm not leaving forever.

Take care Camila,

Lauren

After I signed my name I silently opened the bedroom door and sat on the railing next to the stairs and slid my way down. If I walked down the stairs I'd make too much noise.

I found myself grabbing my keys lightly and tightly holding them in my palm so it wouldn't rattle. I softly and slowly opened the front door and stepped out of the house. As I closed the door  it creaked so I quickly closed it and ran into my car and drive away.

"Louis!" I say into my phone as soon as he picks up.

"Lauren what's up?" He says as he hears me.

"I'm on my way to your house I'm staying the night."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah I'll see you in a bit." I quickly say before I hang up. I turn on the radio and listen to what the station played.