Chapter 14

Driving Camila home and holding hands after the concert wasn't something I would have expected or planned. All that was going through my head was the way she said 'all I want is the taste that your lips allow' and kissed me. It was something I could never forget. It is permanently in my brain. I had fun tonight though. The way her eyes glistened in the lights, her singing/shouting the lyrics to almost every song, the way my ears are deaf but can still hear her talking to me makes me smile and want to do this all over again.

"Lauren?" Camila speaks as I reach a red light.

"Yes, Camz?" I respond looking at her.

"Thank you for tonight I love you for taking me here." She smiles as her thumb comforts my hand.

"To be honest thank you for even coming." I look at her as a green light is reflected in my car, signaling for me to drive.

"This has been the best night I've had in a while and it's because of you, Lolo. You shouldn't be thanking anyone I should be thanking you." Camila says sincerely as I pull up in the drive way.

"You said my nickname." I whispered to myself and let out a smile giggle.

"I'm aware." Camila acknowledged my whisper and kissed me on the cheek.

"You weren't meant to hear that." I state blushing like crazy.

"I know but I had to say something. You looked adorable when you giggles. It suits you." Camila opened the door to et herself out of the car leaving me blushing like crazy.

We walk up to the famous building that is home and let ourselves in. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and looked at the time. 1:37 am. Damn it was late. I shut the door behind us and we walked upstairs to our rooms. To my surprise Camila followed me into my room and sat on the bed.

"You do have a room you know." I tell her smirking.

"Yeah but I can't sleep, I think I might need a cuddle buddy." Camila pouts like an adorable 4 year old.

"Ugh fine just let me get changed." I say as I take off my hoodie and noticed that Camila was still looking at me. I looked at her and as soon as she was realizing what she was doing she apologizes innocently and turned around.

"Sorry I'll stare at the beautiful wall." She justified.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. She was so adorable.

"Thanks babe." I slip out as I looked up at the closet shocked and in awe of my words.

I got on a baggy shirt that came down to my thighs and waited for Camila to get changed in her room.

It's been 20 minutes and Camila hasn't came back into my room. I got worried and went to search her room to see if she was in there. As I opened the door I found a passed out Camila on her bed. She was so tired that she fell asleep in her room as soon as she got in there. She still had her clothes on that she wore to the concert.

I walked back into my room and ended up sleeping too. I shut my eyes and reflected on the night that just happened.

*** (I'm going to start using * instead of - because that shit takes forever.)

***

Camilas P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked over at my phone and saw numerous texts. I open the messenger app and see Shawn has messaged me.

Shawn 😋

Hey I saw you at the concert. You looked beautiful 😍.

When I sang all I could do was think of you. You looked amazing.

Out of every girl I saw you were the most beautiful 😘

There were more messages that told me I was beautiful and on the topic of him flirting with me. I rolled my eyes and deleted the conversation. I see a message from Dinah my best friend.

Dmac 💋

Hey girlll we should meet up soon I miss you it's been a week since we haven't seen each other. I miss you like crazayyyyyyyy

I thought back to myself and realized that I haven't been at school the last week. Damn time flies. I look at Laurens messages and smile as I do every morning. It's my motivation to every day for me to get up. Then I realized that I forgot to sleep with her last night. I guess I was so tired when I got in my room I was too tired to even get changed as I was still in my clothes that I wore to the concert.

I looked at my clock as it read 11:42 am. Wow I slept in. I walk down stairs to the kitchen to find that Lauren was still sleeping and a note from Mom

I got a call from my brother., I'll be out of town for the next week so please behave and call me when there's trouble

Love Mom/Sinu

That means I have the whole house to myself?! I mentally scream. I hear footsteps come down the stairs and I turn to see Lauren in her big shirt and sweat pants. She still had bed hair which I found adorable.

"Good morning beautiful." I say to her which makes her smile.

"Good morning. How was your sleep?" She asked me and she hugged me good morning.

"Amazing! What about you?" I questioned still hugging her.

"Mine was good. Thank you." She said as she broke out of my embrace and kissed me on the cheek. She read the note that mom left and she smiled to herself.

"Well this will be a fun week." She said smirking.

"Yes it will." I reciprocated and pulled her in for a sweet kiss. It wasn't too short but t wasn't too long. This for sure will be a hell of a good week.

************

A/N - so a lot has been going on hence the shortish chapter. There will be a lot in the next chapter so I'm excited :) anyway be emotionally ready for the next chapter and I love you guys xxxx

- Bell