Chapter 13

"Camila calm down we are almost there." I shouted over her loud fan-girling moment.

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN ITS ALLY BROOKE!!" She screamed back at me excitedly. Little did she know we had backstage passes because Louis hooked us up. Ally was a childhood friend of Louis' but Louis kept it low key. No wonder why he was in such a big rush when I told him I was going to take Camila. But Camila and I weren't on so great terms. She's been out in public with Shawn and it's been giving me stress. She tells me it's nothing more than a publicity stunt. She's cut down on seeing him though. Which is good, but it still bothers me.

We arrived at the stadium Ally was performing at. Camila was going crazy. She got out her poster she made and we went to the ticket booth to get the tickets checked so that they were allowed in. After the man checked the tickets I noticed he was writing on one of the tickets and handed both of them back to me. I nodded and thanked him before entering the building and looked down at the tickets. It was his phone number. I was pissed, not only because he wrote his phone number down, but because it was on our ticket and we wanted to save them for a souvenir. I rolled my eyes and saw Louis which was holding the back stage passes. He planned to meet us there so I could keep this a secret from Camila.

Camila and I walked up to him and I hugged him.

"The ticket dick put his phone number on our tickets." I whispered in his ear before pulling away.

"Don't worry I'll get that sorted." Louis said as Camila looked at both of us in confusion.

"Oh and here are your backstage passes." Louis handed both passes to me. Camila looked at them wide-eyed. She was about to die of excitement.

"OH MY GOD LAUREN DID YOU GET THESE FOR ME?!?!" She screamed out, jumping up and down.

"Louis and I got these for you." I said carefully as I didn't want to say why Louis was able to get the passes.

"OH MY GOD I COULD JUST FUCKING KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!" She blurted out as she wrapped her arms around me in a bone crushing hug. All I did was hug her back ignoring the comment that she just made. I looked at Louis and he smirked while Camila was still crushing me in her hug. I patted her back queuing for her that she didn't need to hug me anymore. She pulled back and kissed me on the cheek while still having a wide smile on her face.

"Let's go meet Ally then." I said pulling Camila near me and leading her to the directions that were given on the back of the pass. The map was hard to read at first but it made sense when we were looking around at our surroundings.

"Thank you so much." I said to Louis side hugging him.

"All for you and Camila." He replied with a goofy smile. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his shoulder and Camila and I followed the map of the back of the passes.

"I can't believe we are meeting her." Camila commented, she calmed down a bit but I could tell she was shaking a bit as I held her hand to calm her down a little bit more. I was worried because she might get us kicked out of the concert if she goes 'hardcore fan girl" as people call it.

We reached the backstage entry that was guarded by a scary guard.

"Passes please." He asked. I gave him the passes and looked at Camila. She looked amazing, I have never seen her this happy before. It's like that smile didn't go away when we left the house.