Chapter 26

On the way to the movie theaters Camila and Lauren had their fingers intertwined. At one moment Lauren glanced at Camila and smirked.

Camila noticed this and said, "What are you thinking about? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, you know we haven't finished what we started today you know", Lauren answered.

Camila heart skipped a beat and remembered where they were in and doing before her mother interrupted them.

She knew exactly what Lauren was talking about, but pretended she didn't understand Lauren and replied "What did we start?"

"Oh so you don't remember, I think I should make you remember then when we are back from the movies." Lauren said and wiggled her eyebrows.

Camila chuckled, blushed and wanted to reply but they already arrived. Lauren let go of Camila's hand, and they missed the touch already. So when they locked the car and walked to the theaters they immediately hold each others hand and intertwined their fingers.

As they walked to the counter to buy the drinks, popcorn and tickets someone taps on Camila's shoulders.

"Hey Camila!" they heard behind them and turned around. Camila was surprised but greeted the guy immediately. It was Camila's ex, and they broke up in a friendly way without any hard feelings. So they were very open en friendly to each other. "Hey to you too, Jack! long time no see, you are a bit taller aren't you" Camila answered.

The tall boy laughed light heartedly. "And you haven't grown!" He had playfully icing her a nudge.

Camila was about to pout, but the boy continued. "But you are even more beautiful than I remembered." Camila smiled and Lauren cleared her throat.

"Oh yeah Lauren, this is Jack, Jack this is Lauren". They both shake hands and Lauren felt uncomfortable about how close this boy was.

Lauren remembered him as the ex of Camila. Camila has told her about him before and Lauren wasn't bothered by it, but seeing him in person and them interacting was disturbing her.

"Let's buy our things and go in Camz." Lauren said trying to get Camila away from this boy as soon as possible.

"Yeah ok, well bye Jack , maybe see you later".

"Yeah bye Camila and Lauren" the boy said and walked away to buy his tickets.

Lauren walked away quickly and tugged Camila with her. She has calmed down but started to boil inside, luckily she got rid of him she thought.

When in side they went to sit down. Lauren wrapped her arm around Camila's shoulders and kissed her cheek. Camila blushed, and took the popcorn and drink. Quickly kissed Lauren cheek back, before she pulled away she saw Jack walking through the doorway.

"Hey it's Jack, he is totally alone. I will call him so he can sit with us". Lauren frowned and took her arm back and wanted to respond that she actually didn't want that, but before she could, Camila called him.

"Hey Jack! If you are alone. Come sit with us!" Lauren was certainly not amused and thought to her self  'Why!!?? Ughhh!!' Lauren sighed and sat back.

Jack wanted to sit next to Camila but it was not possible, on the right there was already someone and on the left there was Lauren. And there was no way Lauren was going to move. The movie was starting and Lauren was all grumpy while Jack and Camila just enjoyed the movie. when the break was there they started to talk to each other with Lauren in between. Lauren rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Jack began to throw popcorn at Camila and they both laughed. Lauren was boiling now, and totally jealous. When the movie finished, Camila nuged Lauren.

"Hey you are queit the whole movie. Why are you grumpy you got to choose the movie. How about grabbing some....". Before Camila could finish what she wanted to say, Lauren cut her off.

"No, the movie is not what I expected and we are going home I am tired."

"Oh" Camila said, while Lauren was already at the door. Camila quickly said goodbye to Jack and hugged him with a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Right at the moment Lauren turned around to see where Camila was. Lauren was on fire! Before Camila was there Lauren made big steps to go out of the theater, and Camila had to sprint a little to catch up with Lauren. She tried to get Lauren's hand.

"Hey Lo! Wait for me, what's wrong with you?" Lauren didn't say anything and quickly got the keys and open the car. They both went into the car and Lauren sighed.

"I am sorry Camz, I am just tired and want to go home okay?" and took Camila's hand.

"Ok"Camila answered but her mind was going crazy, why was Lauren suddenly like this. As she thought back on when they arrived and choosing the movie, maybe it was another movie that Lauren wanted? Or maybe another drink of salty popcorn instead of sweet popcorn? She thought back when they where in line to but the ticket, drinks and popcorn. Everything was normal and when they ordered then ah wait then someone tapped her shoulders. OMG, was Lauren jealous? Camila must admit that she really didn't noticed and talked to Jack a lot, but he is just a good friend, nothing is going on.

"Lo, there is nothing." Camila began.

"What is nothing?"

"Between Jack and me, we are really good friends. We both decided to break up, we don't match you know"

Lauren glanced at Camila. "Why are you saying that, it has nothing to do with me whatever is between you two?"Camila chuckled to herself of how cute Lauren actually was now. Her expression and the way she just doesn't say anything and doesn't admit she is annoyed and jealous.

"Well it does, because you don't like it, right?" Camila continued.

"There is nothing for me to like or not", Lauren shot back.

"Babe, you are jealous." Camila smiled and lifted her hand and kissed Lauren hand.

"N-No, I am not", Lauren argued, "And stop being cute by kissing my hand Camila" and she retreat her hand.

Camila pouted, somewhere she think it was funny, but she didn't like it if Lauren will be like this the whole evening. Then she suddenly remembered that Lauren said about finishing what that did before and Lauren was going to remember her. She knows that Lauren wouldn't do that anymore because she is annoyed and jelous now. But it doesn't me she can't remember Lauren and start to make a move so they can finish what they started to day. She was thinking of her plan how she can approach Lauren. Meanwhile they arrived at home and they went inside.

---------

A/N - I'd like to give a massive thank you to GuidedByMyGuideAngel for helping me write this chapter and such. Give her a follow 😍😍 she wrote most of the chapter while I tweaked it and came up with the idea. I've been really busy, haven't updated. January isn't a good month for me but here you guys go!!

- Bell and GuidedByMyGuideAngel