Chapter 17

Camila's POV

It's been a week since I told Lauren about my dad. I haven't told anyone except her. I don't know if I feel very comfortable telling her. It doesn't feel right. Lauren looks at me in pity and she's seeming more attached. It doesn't seem right.

I finished 11th grade. That is amazing since I don't have school and I can spend time on Tumblr and talking to friends. I scroll down on Tumblr reblogging a few stuff here and there, when I see a message on the top of my dashboard. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion questioning who it might be. I click on the message and see an unfamiliar account.

lolsomeone-actually: Hey I just came across you're really pretty.

Aww that's sweet. I decided to reply

Waakeme-up: Thank you. I would say the same, but I don't think you're Calum Hood :)

Just moments later I got a reply.

lolsomeone-actually: No I'm not. My name is Levi haha. What's yours?

Waakeme-up: My names Camila I like your name. I haven't heard it a lot :)

lolsomeone-actually: Thank you! You're name is beautiful. Isn't it French for free-born noble? Are you French?!? That would be cool!

I giggle to myself at the last part. He's such a cute person.

Waakeme-up: Sorry to disappoint you but I'm actually Cuban-Mexican. I never knew my name meant free-born noble in French haha. All I know is in Spanish, it means attendant which is pretty boring than a free-born noble. What does Levi mean?

lolsomeone-actually: That's so cool! So do you speak Spanish or something? And Levi means attached or joined which is interesting but not amazing. I'm just a plain old American from Miami :( which sucks. Do you live in Mexico or something?

Waakeme-up: Spanish is my second language, we speak of at home. Levi is a cool name and it's amazing!! I live in Miami too! OMG!!

I waited for 10 minutes before I logged off and got ready for dinner. I walked downstairs to see Lauren talking with my mom. They seemed very interested in their conversation, so I quietly walked over to the kitchen bench to get the plates.

"Camila where have you been?" My mom asked me.

"Up in my room Mami." I simply replied. Realizing I called her Mami for the first time since Lauren moved in.

"Okay, well cone sit down and eat, Lauren and I can't finish it ourselves." Mom said as she gestured towards Lauren, smiling with a taco being shoved in her mouth.

I made my way towards the table and sit down across from Lauren and next to my mom. I would normally sit with Lauren but she's been acting weird and hopefully this was a hint to realize she's been too attached. When I think of the word attached I thought of Levi. He seems really interesting, since he lived in Miami maybe we could go see each other.

I was stopped when Lauren spoke. "Camila to earth." I looked up at Lauren as she looked concerned.

"Are you ok?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about something." I bluntly mumbled and went back to feeding myself the taco in my hands.

"What about? You were completely dazed." Lauren pushed on.

"About school this year and what next year would bring to me." Keeping my eyes on my taco, I felt Laurens foot gently rub up and down my leg. Ignoring it I pulled my ankles back and put my legs on the sides of the chair out of Laurens reach. I looked up at her and she looked confused and not impressed. I glanced down as soon as we made eye contact trying to hide my fave from Laurens gaze.

---

I logged onto my tumblr and found a message from Levi. I instantly smiled and read the message.

lolsomeone-actually: Spanish? That sounds different but cool. I would love to learn Spanish. And Levi is so boring!! You live in Miami? That's amazing! We should meet up at some point!

Waakeme-up: YASS we should!!! I would love to teach you Spanish! It's easy once you got the basics down! You don't mind sending me a proper pic of you do you?

lolsomeone-actually: I would love to learn Spanish from you! Yeah I'll send you a pic, what's you're number?

We exchanged numbers and I got a text and soon changed his name.

From Levi 🤗
Attached Photo : (up above)

To Levi 🤗
You look really cute!! You have amazing eyes!

From Levi 🤗
Thank you! You have amazing eyes too!

To Levi 🤗
How do you know what I look like?

From Levi 🤗
Your tumblr has a pic of you as your icon picture.

To Levi 🤗
Ohh okay. I'll talk later I need to go :)

And with that I fell asleep.

-------------------

A/N - Hey guys I'm better! Yay. I was going to post this Saturday but my grandpop passed away and the whole situation is very hectic since he lived in the Philippines and we are in Australia so yeah. And my birthday is today (9th of November) so I've been really busy. Thank you guys so much for messaging me and voting and sharing! I love you guys so much!!

- Bell xx