Chapter 22: Rodeo

---------------------Russia's POV------------------------

I walked outside because I heard a noise. I saw something I didn't expect to see. Tigritsa was riding a bucking bull!

"YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" She exclaimed. "RIDE 'EM COWBOY!!!!" She was hanging onto it's fur.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I exclaimed.

"I'M BULL RIDIN'!!! THIS IS THE FIRST RODEO I'VE BEEN TO SINCE I GOT BROUGHT HERE!!!" She kept hanging on.

"What's going on?" Lithuania asked as he and the others walked out.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!" Tigritsa exclaimed again.

"Oh I see now! She's doing a rodeo!" Tsvesti exclaimed.

"Yo dudes, I wanted to check on Tigress and Blossom!" America's voice exclaimed as he came towards us. "WHoa, you guys're having a rodeo without me?!"

"You wanna be the rodeo clown?"

"The what?"

"Let's just say you're perfect. Just run around and act like an idiot, or just act like yourself."

"Sweet!.... Hey!"

"Just do it, underling!" She said, pointing towards Tigritsa, who was still on the bull.

"Fine."

"While you're doing that, I'm gonna join in on this rodeo!" She jumped onto another bull and it started to try to buck her off.

"Wait for me, Yo!" America shouted. He walked towards the bull that Tigritsa was on. Both the bulls saw him and started to charge towards him. America screamed and ran into a forest, the bulls following him.

"We have to go after them!" Latvia exclaimed. We ran towards where they rode off to. We caught up to them eventually, Tigritsa and Tsvesti were still hanging onto the bulls. America was hiding in a tree.

"YEEEEHHHHAAAAA!! RIDE 'EM TAUROS!!!!" Tigritsa exclaimed. Latvia climbed a tree also and I was right in front of Tigritsa's bull. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me up behind her right before I could get hit by the bull. "Hold on tight!"

I put my arms around her stomach and held on for dear life. We were being bucked in all directions. I'm not used to this! Tigritsa was having fun with it! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!

"WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE!" Tigritsa yelled back at me. "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOIN'!" Our bull started to go towards Estonia! He ran away and our bull started to chase him.

"HEY! I'M THE RODEO CLOWN HERE!!" America exclaimed, then got down from the tree. He ran between our bull and Estonia. He ran away and our bull started to chase him.

"ALRIGHT, I KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE!" Tigritsa exclaimed. She stood up on the bull, then pulled me up. "GET READY TO JUMP!"

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"JUST DO IT!" She grabbed my hand and jumped, pulling me with her. After we landed she got up and ran towards the bull. She looked around and grabbed a piece of rope that was tied to a tree. She tied one end of the rope into the shape of a circle. She started to twirl the circle end around and threw it at the bull. It wrapped around the bull's horn. She pulled on the rope and it tightened around the bull's horn and it fell, landing on it's side.

"Tigress!" America yelled, then threw another piece of rope to her. She tied the bull's hooves together. She put her hands in the air once she was done.

"What was my time?"

"About five seconds." Latvia answered.

"Yes! New record!" She looked at the bull the Tsvesti was on, but it was calmed down. She jumped off the bull.