Our lives Chapter 1

Chai Pov                                                                 Beep Beep Beep!!!Wtf this alarm want from me I got up and went to the bathroom to get my day started I brush my teeth and hoped in the shower .Oh and sorry for not introducing my self Hi!! I'm chalika Relvena I'm 17 and a senior in high school I go to John Frety High school (Not a real high school).I live with my mom and dad they together but don't talk I'm half Haitian and Dominican I have three best friends Vanessa (Nickname Vv) Gabriela(Nickname Gabby) and kalay (nickname Kk) They my three main bitches!!!I got out of the shower and went to my room I was looking through my closet for an outfit I picked out my pink retro 11 Jordan's pink skinny jeans and white tee shirt and did I also mention I'm thick and have hair that's up to my lower back.I put my clothes on and put my hair in a neat bun and put some (Summer love) perfume on I grabbed my iPhone 6 and my bag and went down stairs to call Vv to come get me .                                                                    Phone conv:                                                Me:Hey my bitch!!                                        Vv:What good bae!! And yeah on my way to pick u up.                                          Me:ok I'm waiting outside                                      Phone conv over.                                            At school:We were at the school and me and Vv were walking in until we saw Gabby and Kk.                                       Vv pov.                                                             Hi my Vv but my real name is Vanessa Luswith and I'm 18 and I'm half Haitian and Jamaican I'm  one of chai Main bitch she is my Best bitch forever me and her go way back.Im thick I have hair up to my shoulder and have Hella swag I get that from Chai cuz she's like a sister to me and my two other mains are Gabby and Kk.                                        Gabby's pov.                                                   Yoo!!!!What good my peoples Hey I'm Gabriela Helsato I'm Hispanic I'm thick really thick and I have hair up to my back I've known chai for along time and she a friend that understands ur situation and I love that about her and my other girls are Vv and Kk.                                      Kk's Pov.                                                         Hi I'm one of chai's main  chicks she's a good friend and I love her so much My name is Kalay Binesta I'm Haitian and I'm slim and I have hair that's to my shoulder and my to other mains are Gabby and Vv.
                                                                              How yall like the book more up dates of coming and I would love to answer any questions ???