Gang

Vv's Pov                                                      Today our guy and the girls are going to see Mama chanela I'm going to be so happy to see her only one more month left  for her to leave from the hospital.        Chai's Pov.                                                      Today I'm going to see my mom I'm wearing my white skinny jeans and white shirt and my denim jacket then I put in my Oreo 8 Jordan's after I got dressed I put my curly hair in a high pony tail and put some eos and put my (purple punk) perfume on I grabbed my phone and my handbag and went down.              Shawn's (Wayne's)Pov.                            We were all waiting for chai down stairs because she take to damn long how it take that long for a girl that pretty to take so long getting dressed she finally came downstairs and I drove everyone to the hospital with my BMW van.             Kk's Pov.                                                       I'm ready for me and Prince to start dating and I jus can't wait for the date on Saturday so we are at the hospital and Mama chanela is telling us someone called and said that they need chai to come to this address to pick up her lil 3 year old baby .Wayne's Pov.                                             I'm really don't want chai going by her self so tomorrow me and her are going to to get her baby brother.                           Next day.....                                                   Chai's Pov.                                                     so today Wayne and I are going to the address the person sent to my mom to go get my baby brother and the gang is driving in the other car with the girls if we have any trouble.So we arrive at the house and we all put our bulletproof vests on then the gang loaded up.First I walk up to the door and knock and my dad  answered Hey baby girl he said hold his hand out I didn't hug him I just asked him where my brother is and he gave me my lil brother he was so adorable Hey,What's your name cutie Hi I'm wjunior  aww ur so cute I said taking him to the car then my dad called me What Dad !!You shot my birth mother and u Think ur going to get ur sweet lil girl back No I've changed dad I'm not that sweet lil bitch that lets everything go Ok!!Jus stay away from me ok u did me wrong things but shooting my mom is the worst thing u have ever done to me then I heard a gun shot and my dad shot me thank God! I had a bulletproof vest on then Wayne shot I'm two time it didn't make me sad because most of the time my dad treated me and my mom like shit.                                                         Vv's Pov.                                                       Hey,guys so I have big news to tell everyone I'm pregnant!!yea I'm one week pregnant and I haven't told anybody not even Chris .So today after chai picks up her bother there coming over after a while they came to my house and everyone was sitting on the couch and I said it really fast everyone I'm pregnant!! Everyone jus looked surprised and happy but Chris was just shocked but then he got up and kissed me .Im so happy for u chai said standing up to hug me.                                Shawn's (Wayne's) Pov.                       I can't believe Vv's pregnant and my man Chris got a baby mama I hope he can keep up with that and I don't think I'm planning on getting chai pregnant yet.                                                                     The next day...                                                 Chai's Pov.                                                   I woke up from bed and went to check on junior he was in deep sleep I'm leaving him with Vv because she is starting to take online high school classes and she need to start learning how to take care of a kid.After I checked up on him I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene and took a shower then put on my bra and panties because my period is over and Then I put on my grey joggers and my red sweatshirt and my red,white and black retro 8 Jordan's ,I let my curly hair go and put on a red bandana then I put on some mascara and red lipstick I texted Wayne to come pick me up and he was on his way.I went down stairs and went to Wayne's car he gave me a peck and started the car I turned the radio on and they were playing (Don't by Bryson Tiller) I was just singing along then we got to school and Wayne walked me to my locker.