Part title

Chai's Pov
That night was fun after we ate at T.G.I Friday's I went to pick up my baby at Vv's house by the time I got their Christina was already asleep I took her and left then went to my house I walk up the stairs to my penthouse as I was unlocking the door I heard moaning sounds coming from where I live . I open my front door to find Kingston with this mixed girl on my bed,I swear to god I was gon three pieces this nigga I just held in I kindly told him for him and his bitch to leave and he can pick up his things tomorrow. Christina was still asleep so I just took her to her room in put her in her crib, I went inside my room and took those dirty sheets off my bed and threw them out, after I put on new sheets and then went to the bathroom I took a hot bath and washed my hair I got out of the shower and lotion my body with some sugary strawberry lotion and put on a bit T-shirt and panties I turned on my television and watch "Ex's on the Beach".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning..
Chai's Pov
I woke up to a knock on the door I walked out of my room and look into the peck hole stand outside is Wayne I opened the door and he enters.
"Where's my daughter" he asked
"She's sleep and you don't know how to say good morning or hey bae how was your night or how but you miss this dick or even let's have sex"
I don't know why but  once I seen him I got so wet he had on some black true religion pants, red true religion shirt,and red Gucci sneakers. I walked up to him and started kissing what was mine he picked me up and took me to my room, he laid me down on the bed and started kissing on my neck he slowly went lower and lower and finally got my coochi, he put my panties to the side and started eating my pussy I wanted to moan so bad but Christina was asleep in the room next to mine and I didn't want to wake her up I finally came and me think he was going to put it in he didn't he just kissed me and went to Christina's room. I got up and went in the bath I took a 15 minute shower then got out I put on my Victoria Secret panties and bra and lotion myself with some sweet tea lotion when I was finished I got dressed in grey over sized cute shirt with a denim cardigan and black & white checkered broad vans I put my hair in a sleek side bun and but on lip balm.When I walked out of my room to find Christina and her dad eating breakfast.
"You didn't make any for me?"
" The stove & pan right fucking there make you own shit" he said feeding Christina
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.