The Move

Chai's Pov. So Today I'm moving out of Vv's house and moving Into Wayne's house and junior moved it my auntie's house because my mom thinks I'm to young to raise a child and Vv moved in with Chris and now it's only Vv's mom in the house.I woke up in Wayne's strong arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek Baby he said looking over to me yes Bae,I love u he said and then  he kissed me on my forehead.Then I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing then I took a hot shower after that I went to my walk in closet and picked out my grey boy shorts ,a black crop top some Jordan socks and my Nike slides I walk in the bathroom and let my long curly hair flow minutes later I went to the kitchen to make breakfast I cooked chocolate chip pancakes and bacon then I fixed up a plate for Wayne and I Wayne Get Ur Sexy Ass down stairs I said putting his plate on the table second later he came down stairs with No shirt on and his black boy shorts then he sat down and start eating after eating all our food Wayne and I went up stairs So wats up I asked playing with his fingers Well there Gang that owns me money and tomorrow the gang gonna get the money but this gang like to trick u so the whole gang going be loaded with guns.Oh ok well be careful cuz I don't want my man to die I said laying my head on his chest Bae Y did u cheat I ask closing my eyes Bae I didn't mean to u know I love u and that night I was high he said looking sad Ok I said kiss on his Abs I started going down by the time I got to his shorts I stop and look at him then he just looked at me with silence like he wanted something then I seen his Friend stick up I shook my head No and told him he has to earn it then he went to the bathroom minutes later he got out and I get dressed I put on my ripped blue jeans a red crop top ,My red bred's 11 and I put my hair in a neat bun then I did my edges I put on some (Sexy Rose) perfume and some red lipstick.                 At Vv and Chris's house...                               Vv's Pov.                                                      So I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I throw up every morning and have been eating like crazy but I love how Chris sticks by my side even when we have our little arguments So I'm in the kitchen with chai because her and Wayne came over So when u planning on getting pregnant I said eating some Oreos when I'm ready and I'm not going to be ready for a while she said looking serious.I jus came to check up on u and Chris cuz I know ur pregnant and everything and Oh I'm going to be the godmother right she ask curious Yea of course u know u the bitch!!! I said eating the last Oreo in the bag after that chai and Wayne left.                                          Wayne's Pov.                                               Chai and I enter back home and order pizza then we change after the pizza 🍕came we watched a movie and ate pizza .Then we were talking about what we were going to do after high school.We talked for and hour and went to sleep at 11 cuz we had school tomorrow.                                                       Chai's Pov.                                                      I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and take a shower after getting out of the bathroom I went into the closet and got my purple high waisted skirt and my black crop top ,I flat ironed my hair and put on my white and baby blue retro 11's then I grabbed my bag and went down stairs to Wayne's car he told me to catch a ride with gabby and Kk because he had business at one of his trap houses and thinks it's too dangerous for me to go we got to the school and Amenya was just looking at me and talk understand her breath.Bitch Y Df u with my man she ask First of all bitch don't scream in my face ur lil lose pussy ass bitch!Second of all He ain't ur nigga and will never be ur nigga I said walking away.         Amenya Pov.                                               I'm going to do whatever it takes to get Shawn to be mine I don't even know y he wasting his time with that tight pussy bitch any ways she ain't shit but whatever this bitch funna get lost and the bar guy at Shawn's party was my brother I'm trying to get him and that bitch to hook up so I can have Shawn to my self but Shawn gang is the most dangerous gang out there and my ass to fine to get killed.