Unfaithful Dad

Chai's Pov                                                        I walked into the house and saw my mom and dad fighting then I walked upstairs to get into my pjs as I'm getting dressed I hear three gun shots          Pow! Pow!pow!                                     I tippy toed downstairs to find my mom laying on the floor with blood coming out of her I call Shawn.                              Phone conv.                                              Me:hello Shawn my dad just shot  my mom three time please come help me take her to the hospital please Shawn.                                          Shawn:ok! Ma don't panic I'm on my way.                        Phone conv        When Shawn came he picked my mom up bridal style and put her in the back with me she was breathing heavy Mom please say with me mom please stay with me Shawn is driving as fast as he can please mom ur my heart my soul my life I can't leave without u ur what makes me smile in the morning I said with tears falling down my cheek we got to the hospital and Shawn picked up my mom and we called for help all the nurses and doctors came and to my mom and took her into a surgery room.Me and Shawn were in the waiting room and I was crying on his chest can u call the girls for me and tell them I don't have the heart to tell them Shawn called Vv and told her.                                                 Phone conv.                                              Shawn: Yo chai at Aventra hospital cuz her dad shot her mom and u and the girl need to get down her.                                         Vv:What mama chanela !!ok We on our way.                                                Phone conv over........................,,,    Vv pov.                                                       When I heard Mama chanela was at the hospital I was crying my eyes out she was the one that helped me when me and my mom were struggling I called gabby and Kk to tell them and they said they would meet us at the house.              At the hospital.                                                Chai's Pov                                                     It been 2 hours since we have been her and Vv Kk and gabby are here with me and Shawn we are sitting in the waiting room when a doctor comes out Family of Chanel Relvena everyone of us stood up well we managed to take the 3 bullets out her stomach but she lost alot of blood so we need some blood for her would anyone like to donate blood yes I would I said walk toward the doctor ok then come with me we went in this cold room and a nurse put this Iv in my skin to take the blood an hour later she was finished and I was in a hospital bed  resting Wayne and the girls spent the night with me                                                The next morning....                                    Shawn (Wayne)Pov.                                I woke up on a chair in the hospital the girls went to get chai some clothes and some breakfast for us it was only me and chai in the room Wayne I heard chai's soft voice say yea Ma I said walking towards her Y did u stay the whole night she ask because I didn't wanna leave u I'm here for you when u need me ok I love u chai I know we just met but ur different from this other girls and u know it I'm going to make u mine one day just wait on it I said giving her a passionate kiss.                       Kk's Pov.                                                       Last night was a long night Vv me and gabby went to chai's house  to pack all her things after doing that we dropped those things off a Vv's place and went to buy breakfast for every one When we got to the hospital we seen chai kissing Wayne awwwwww!💏 I said interrupting there kiss u scared the shit!! Out of me Kk chai said getting up from her bed so who is signing me out chai ask I'll do it gabby said with a smile on he face I just wanna go see mama chanela yea lets go see her.       Mama chanela Pov.                                 I'm in the hospital and I feel sick to my stomach the girls are here to see me and the guy that took me to the hospital is here to who is this handsome man I said sitting up mom this is my friend soon to be boyfriend Shawn but u can call him Wayne chai told me giving me a kiss on the cheek hello Mrs. Chanela I'm chai's friend soon to boyfriend well u better treat my daughter good and don't do what her dad did 2 days ago oh no mam my mom told me never to abuse a woman in my life or I would go to Hell!! I will treat ur daughter with true respect he said with all seriousness.