Kk's and Prince

Kk's Pov.                                                    I got dressed and texted Prince my address.I really like him and I wanna get to know him better so we are going on a date tonight and I can't wait cuz he is so cute so I got ready then as I was heading down stairs a heard a Honk and rushed down stairs.                              Prince's Pov.                                             My bae was looking sexy and I'm planning on taking her to restaurant called Tanked I really like her.She walked up to the car and gave me a hug then she got in the car and turned up the radio they were playing (Handsome and wealthy By Migos) and she just started dancing 20 minutes later we arrived at the restaurant I jogged over to the passengers seat and open the door for her she thanked me and we walked in holding hands.We got to our seat and she was telling me about her self and told me about the hard times she had.Then I walked over to her and kissed her I really like her and I want her to be Mine So do u want to make it official I asked nervously Y are u so nervous she said giving me a peck on the lips then she said yea after we were done eating we talk for about two hours then I drove her home when we got to the front of her house she gave me a long passionate kiss and she left.                Kk's Pov                                                        I walked in the house and took off my heels then I headed upstairs to change into my Pjs Tonight was a great night I Loved it I said falling into a deep sleep.    The next morning.......                                  Chai's Pov.                                                   I woke up and headed to the rest room because today Wayne and I are planning to chill all day today I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene and took a shower,After an hour of showering I went to my room and put my pink matching bra and panties,I put on my pink joggers and a pink crop top with my pink and silver Jordan's retro 8's and put my hair in a messy bun I also put on some eos lipbalm and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs I walked down stairs and saw Vv and junior eating breakfast good morning my babies!!I said getting a bottle of hot water from the bottom cabinet then I walked out and saw Wayne's car I ran up to the car and seat down then kissed him So where are we going I hungry U always hungry he said under his breath Nigga U better watch your mouth I said looking down at my phone.We were at IHOP and I was so happy cuz I knew I'm going to eat good.When we got in the waiter gave us our table and we sat down then we ordered our food and ate .After we ate we went to the mall First we went to Pink so I can by some sweaters and panties.We left 30 Minutes later then Wayne went to Footlocker to buy Junior,him and I some new Jordan's and he also brought me and an adidas jacket .We spent about 4 hours in the mall going to Our favorite store.After a while we left and went to Wayne's house we had lunch and we were watching  (Dope) while we were watching the movie he started kissing my neck and I let out soft moans W-Wayne stop bae Please Stop I said pushing him away but his to strong after a while of kissing on my neck he got closer and closer to my cherry 🍒 then he put his hands in my joggers and through my panties and started rubbing on my cherry then Wayne Stop!!Please I said but I didn't really mean it minutes later he stopped Why!!Did You Stop Stupid!!!?!! Because u told me to and it time for u to go home anyway he said going to his bathroom and washing his hands.