Chapter 32

Chai's Pov
I woke up to the dinging of my phone which means I got a message it was from Wayne it reads "I'm sorry for having you wondering where I'm at meet me at your nearest Star Bucks I'll explain everything love you baby". I texted back ok then got up out of bed I went into my shower and took a warm shower then put my bra and panties on and my lotion on I got dressed in my long dark-blue skirt that has a cut at the end,my white tank-top,and my Gucci GG Bloom Supreme slide.I flat iron my hair then grabbed my phone and Gucci purse I went into Christina's room and took her out of her crib,gave her a bath and put on her Tommy Hilfiger shirt with some Tommy Hilfiger jeans and her sparkly dark-blue Toms I put a bow in her hair,put her little baby bag together because she's sleeping over a Vv's I grab all the things I need and head out to the kitchen to feed her I gave her some apple sauce and grape juice then left and hope in my baby blu (BMW)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We got to Vv's house and I said a quick Hi&bye to everyone and handed Vv Christina.It was now 1:30 and I had 30 minuets to get to Star Bucks I drove to Star Buck in got inside when I got inside I seen (Shawn) Wayne sitting in the nearest table I walked to him and sat across for him......

"Baby I miss you come back"

"Where were you,you had my worried sick" I said playing with my fingers

"Just needed a day away from the drama I just want you back chai believe or not my whole life is different with out you just please give me one more chance I promise I'm not gonna fuck it up"

"I don't know things have changed and Kingston&I get along very good" 

"That nigga don't got the good dick I used to give you and get you wet every second of the day now does he?" He said looking at me

"No...ok fine one more chance and that's it,I'm going to break the news to Kingston later on tonight go get in your car I'm going to follow you to your house I miss that place a little"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got into my car and followed Wayne to his house the outside look the same.I got out of my car and followed Wayne to the front door,the house was a little messy I walked around remembering all the memories I had here I went upstairs to (our) room and laid on the bed that I lost my virginity on and the bed that I made love on almost every night,then Wayne came in the room and started licking his lips I looked at him with a smirk knowing what is about to happen I haven't had good dick of a whole 1 year and a half.He got on the bed and started kissing me and then took off my tank top and started playing with my nipples I let out soft moans then he started kissing on my stomach and went down to my pussy,he looked at my panties and smiled knowing he still can get me wet,finally took my panties off and started devouring my pussy I was letting out nice moans which made him go faster&faster then I finally came all in his mouth.He took of his pants and boxer,with no hesitation he puts himself right into me which made me scream a little he started stroking and going faster and faster as he was fucking my pussy up this white girl slam the door open.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wdf Shawn why are you cheating on me what did I ever do to deserve this" she said crying

"I really didn't mean to it's just this dime right her my first love,so get out my house and pack all yo clothes hoe!" He said

"You know what fuck you I hope to dick fall off"
She said walking into the closet and getting her clothes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that shocking moment I got of the bed and didn't say a word to him I went into the bathroom and took a shower then put on a pair of pantie and bra I left before I moved away I put the same clothes on and just sit on the bed watching Tv

"You mad" asked Wayne

"Nah I'm vibing you told her what it is I guess" I said with my eyes glued to the Tv 

"Then let's finish what we started"

"I'm kinda hungry can we go out too eat" I said grabbing my phone and wallet

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We walked down stairs and got into Shawn's all white Ranger Rover the car ride was silent so I turned up the music,we got to T.G.I Friday and I got out the car and went into the restaurant. Once we took our seat Shawn put his hand on my lap next thing you know he starts playing with my pussy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy hope yall like this chapter I know in my previous chapters I made so much mistakes😂I was like 12 so now there better.
Vote & Comment💛🤩