This aint real

Wayne's Pov. So today we are going to see the gang that ows us money Then boys and I loaded up and I kissed chai goodbye tears were flowing down her eyes that are sending me a message not to go Baby Love and we will be safe I said kissing her on her forehead. I waved goodbye to the other girls while there yelling don't let my man get hurt.We arrived at the other gangs trap house I told everyone the plan and the we made a move for it There were no one at the front gate or the door We walked in a started killing all the mutterfucker in the house then we smashed the office door open.We killed everyone in the office expected the King of the gang minutes later I felt a bullet go through my leg Aw Shit !!Chris take Me to the fucking hospital and Killer and Ray take that nigga to the basement in the trap houses I said in full pain. Chris Pov. I can't believe someone shot my nigga who ever did this is gonna pay I thought helping Wayne out of the car We walked in to the hospital and all the nurse and doctors came and put Wayne in a wheelchair and took him to the surgery room I sat in the waiting room thinking about how I'm going to tell chai this so I called Vv. Vv's Pov. The girls and I were sitting in the living room watch Tv when Chris called and told me Wayne was shit how do I tell chai that Chai Ummm....Yea what's wrong she said looking scared well they shot Wayne so we have to go to the hospital.Omg my baby got shot she said crying.It's going to be ok let's go to the hospital We went to the hospital and chai ran into to waiting room seeing Chris really worried Chris where did the shoot him ??!! On the leg chai his going to ok just wait. Chai's Pov.                                                   I can't believe some one would shoot my man I'm so upset right now it's not even cute .The doctor came out and they said that u his fine but needs to wear a case on his leg for a week and that he can leave the hospital tonight.               The next morning...                                           Wayne's Pov.                                                  I woke up with no one by my side so I yelled to see if chai was there Baby!! Yelled trying to get up Yess!! Bae I'm going she said after she got up she brought me Breakfast and gave me a kiss So are u feeling ok babe! She asked with her head down yea baby y do u look so said I said lifting up her chin Baby I promise next time I'll try my best not to get shot but u know for u to have all this stuff I have to do my job.Ok babe but promise me ur got going to get hurt again cuz I'm turning into a house wife.