Brithday Girl

4 months later.                                             Chai's Pov.                                                  Sooo today is my birthday and I woke up to the smell ok breakfast I walked down stairs and found  plate of my favorite breakfast pancakes and bacon with this heart necklace next to it .I ate my breakfast and went up stairs I sat on the bed and I was check my phone Wayne sent me a message How's my baby happy birthday I love u get ready because u are going to get ur hair and nails done and checked on the living room table and u will find my debit card but what u want and later when u get home there will be a surprise waiting for you on the bed after that a limousine is going to come pick u and the girls up at 9;00. After I read the text I took a 20 minute shower and went to put my clothes on I wore black jeans,white crop top and my white retro 11 Jordan's I put my hair in a neat bun and put some (summer love ) perfume on .Oh and I forgot to yell u my mom lives with my auntie now I grabbed my phone and purse and went downstairs as soon as I got down stairs there was a Hong out side and it was the girls coming to pick me. I walked outside and locked the door.                        Vv's Pov.                                                      So I'm 5 months pregnant and its a girl I always wanted a baby girl so today is chai's birthday and I'm so happy she is finally 18 the girls and I are taking her shopping and later Wayne planned something special for her she got in the car and we all screamed happy birthday!!!! To her she was so happy.We got to the mall in went to Pink ,Victorious secret,Forever 21 ,True Religion,Hollister,Footlocker,Simons and Love Culture.After 3 hours of shopping we went to the food court and ate Subway and then went to do our hair and nails chai got basic curls I did a side bang and flat iron my hair,Kk died her hair light brown and did basic curls and gabby just flat iron  her hair we did our nails we all picked the same color purple 💜.                                               That night.......                                               Chai's Pov.                                                      The girls and I are arriving at this big place .The driver opened the door for us and we walked in when I got in side people were looking at me and smiling then I saw Wayne I walked up to him a gave him a passionate kiss then music came on and we started dancing they were playing all kinds of good music the girls and I were dancing.Then I got knocked out.                                                    Amenya Pov.                                              So it was that bitch birthday and i punched her so hard she got knocked out and Wayne dumb ass wanna shoot me in the arm and he carried her bridal style to his house.                                          I know it is short but I was busy and stuff.