Chapter 31

Chai's Pov
I sat on the kitchen table reread the note Shawn wrote.I can't sit here and pretend I'm not worried cause I am he's my first everything it's scary not knowing if he's dead our alive or if he's still breathing..I walked inside my room and took a long bath then I washed my curly hair,when I was finished I got out the bath and got dress I wore a tan summer dress with my tan Mk sandals I grabbed my phone and wallet and head out the door of my penthouse.
.
.
.
I got to Vv's house and stepped out of the car my heart was racing the father of my only child went away and I am terrified I knocked on the door and Chris opened the door.
"Hey" I said

"Wassup how you been you look a little confused anything happened"

"Did Wayne tell you why he left or even when he's coming back because Chris I'm afraid of what is going on what if he killed himself and I swear I still love him to the moon and back I mean I know I couldn't have gave him the world but I gave him me and i know for the past year shit has shaken up but in the back of my mind the love I have for him is still here".
I say wiping my tears

"Look Chai he's fine I'll tell him give you a call so you guys can meet up and talk" he said getting up and walking to the kitchen
.
.
.
I got up and went to the backyard and seen the kids playing Vv and I had a little conversation then I grabbed Christina and head home.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy!I haven't written in a long time I'm older now so my new updates will be more professional....stay tuned because a whole bunch of exciting things will be happening in the up coming chapters☺️!!