❣Boyfriends House Party❣

2 weeks later.                                              Chai's Pov                                                  For the past 2 weeks Wayne and i's relationship have been going great his having a house party tonight and me and the girl are getting ready at Vv's house I decided to wear this red and black shirt that had a picture of a model on it black leggings my black bandana and my red,white and black retro 13 Jordan's I put my hair in 2 powetic justice braids and did my edges  I put on my red lipstick and some mascara.                                                     Vv's Pov.                                                    So I have a BF his name is Chris his one of Shawn's home boyz so we fenna be real close next week they are supposed to take me and the girls to the trap to meet the people at the trap I'm getting ready for Shawn's house party.                   The house party.....                                     Chai's Pov.                                                 We arrived at the party and I walked in and saw Shawn talking to this girl I just walked up to Shawn and gave him a. Passionate kiss he look at me and smiled Hey baby he said looking down at my short ass I miss u to day I said trying to jump on him then the girl left so who was she I said looking curious ass hell oh her she jus a friend bae u know u my one and only baby ok but I need to get something to drink do they have sprite at the bar I ask yea just ask the bar guy ok I said Walking toward the bar.                                                           Unknown Pov.                                        I'm trying to hookup with Shawn's girl cuz she fine asf and here she come my way right now what can I get u beautiful I ask then she looked up from her phone can I have a Sprite she said looking back down at her phone yea,but first can I get ur number I ask her Wtf nigga!!u fucking working as a bar waiter for my boyfriend don't u dare test me nigga cuz I will make my thug boyfriend shot ur ass!! She said with her  eyes turning red I look at her and jus shook my head Y TF are u with that nigga Shawn Wayne whatever u want to call him I bet he is cheating on u with that bitch he was talking to earlier.No he would not be cheating on me and I can ask him myself she said walking away from me                               Chai's Pov                                                    I don't believe a word that bar guy said I jus have to prove him wrong I was looking all over for Wayne but I could not find him anywhere so I went up stairs to his room and heard moaning in the room so I knock Wayne are u in there then I heard a girl voice say Who TF is that !! Who TF are u fucking my man I said opening the door I found that bitch he was talking to riding on him .I just left the room and heard Wayne say chai I can explain after putting all his clothes on he grabbed my wrist and told me to wait FUCK No!! I'm not going to wait Wayne I thought I was ur bitch but No u just decided to cheat on me call me when u get on my level and think about what u have done nigga then I called the girls and told them what happened they were upset and I heard Vv throw a champagne bottle at Shawn.                     Vv's Pov.                                                     I walked up to Shawn and start yelling at him Y Df u cheating on my home girl for nigga she a one of a kind girl and u just gonna do her like that come on Wayne I know ur better than that if u wanted sex u could of just ask her for it and she would of gave it to u but this gone take some time to get ur girl back I said walking outside to the car.              The next morning....                                   Chai's Pov                                                    I woke up th next morning with blood on my favorite pair of my favorite pink panties Oh shit I'm on my period I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower after that I brushed my teeth I got out and put my pad and bra and panties on then I put on my black joggers ,black and white tank top and my red,white and black Jordan 11's I put my hair into a messy bun and put some mascara on and my eos lipbalm then I put on my (sweet kisses) perfume after that I grabbed my bag and went downstairs I saw Vv on the couch waiting for me You ok girl she asked standing up to hug me then we went to car to get to school the car ride there was just calm and quiet I gave me time to think we got to school and I hoped out the car and went straight to my locker not even looking for Kk or gabby I was just depressed and it is all cuz of Wayne He walked up to my Locker and had a rose in one hand and a box of chocolate with this letter on it in the other hand the only thing he said before he left was baby can u forgive please then he walked away.                                    That was a very big surprise I never thought Shawn would do that                                                             Is chai going to forgive him ?