The Wedding

Vv's Pov.                                                             Today is the day I have been waiting for I'm getting married with the love of my life.The girls and I are at our hotel room near by the wedding place getting ready I am so happy junior is the ring boy and the girls are my braid maids and we are ready I got everything ready and we are ready to go to the wedding we get out of the hotel and into the limousine but I'm still pregnant and I am so happy to be having a baby with Chris. At the wedding.... Chris's Pov. When I saw the love of my life walk down the isle I was so happy she looked beautiful we stood across each other as the minister said Today we are here to celebrate Chris Fersen and Vanessa Luswith marriage Chris Fersen do u take Vanessa Luswith to be ur wife for all shall u live I do I said smiling at my Vv .Vanessa Luswith do u take Chris Fersen to be ur husband for all shall u live I do she said with teardrops in her eyes the she stop and she looked like she was in pain. Vv's Pov. I was so happy and then my water broke I am going to have My baby girl Chris!!!!Its Coming Baby whats coming The Baby Nigga call 911 he called 911 and they came to take me to the hospital when I got there Chai,Kk,Gabby,Wayne,Chris,Ray and Prince were there Going in to labor is hard work after Tatiana came out Chris and Chai came in first How u feeling baby Chris said as I handed him his baby girl How did going into labor feel girl Chai ask smiling and giving me a bag of McDonald's because I have had McDonald's for 8 months I ate all the food and everyone came to visit and we had a great time at the hospital after everyone left the nurse came in and asked us what we are going to name her We are naming her Tatiana Fersen I said smile That's a nice name u can leave with her tomorrow afternoon she'll be ready to go home she said as Chris handed her Tatiana Chris and I talk for a bit then we fell asleep. Chai Pov. I woke up and did my hygiene then I took a 5 minute shower I got out the bathroom and got dressed I wore pink high waisted shorts , Pink long sleeve crop top and my light Pink Nike Haruaches. I put my hair in a neat bun and went downstairs and saw food on the table and a not that said baby I had to go to the trap to handle some money business coming back home at 7:00 and get ready cause I'm taking u out tonight I smiled and ate my breakfast nigga know how to cook he made chocolate chip pancakes and sausage with bacon when I was done I went upstairs and put on some (Summer Love) perfume and put my iPhone and iPhone charger in my Mk purse with my wallet I grabbed one of Wayne's car keys and Locked the doors and drove to get breakfast for Vv and Chris I brought them breakfast and when to the hospital when I got there they were getting ready to leave thank god I came before they left I gave them their breakfast and talked to Vv for a little bit then I hugged Chris bye and kissed my goddaughter bye she is so beautiful right when I got out of the hospital gabby called. Phone conv. Gabbymylove💕:they girl wanna go to the mall u can come pick me put at Ray's because he had business to handle at the trap. Me:Wait! You moved in with Ray and didn't tell girl text me the address I'll come get you. Gabbymylove💕:ok bye. Chai's Pov: I drove to Ray's house she only lives 5 minutes away from me so that's good.When I arrived at the house gabby was standing out side then she got in the car hey girl she said putting her seat belt on the ride to the mall was fun they were play (Stick Talk by Future) gabby and I were dancing in our seats we got to the mall and I when to women's Express and went to Victorious Secret to find a cute bra and panties set I found a purple lace set that was really pretty so I got it then gabby and I went to Pink to get some joggers and sweaters we shopped for 3 hours then it was 4:30 I dropped gabby off and went home when I got there I put all the bags in the house and put everything I brought where they belong then I took of my shoes set my alarm for 6:00 and went to sleep. 🎤But u ain't acting right put ur pretty ass on this bed make a V shape with ur legs that heads I just wanna get fucked up with u🎧. Chai's Pov. I woke up and it was I was 6:00 I took a 10 minute shower the I got dressed I put on my red dress with gold high heels with some red lipstick ,then I flat ironed my hair and put on my Mk watch then I grabbed my Gucci purse and went down stairs.