The Party

Chai Pov I called Kk and gabby to tell them about the party and that they need to met us at (Aventra Mall) So we can go shopping. At the mall Kk 's Pov. We arrived at the mall and walked to (Forever 21🛍) Chai and Vv were just standing by the clothes all happy and they were both smiling I wonder what their smiling about me and gabby walking put to them and gabby ask Y the fuck yall so happy for she said looking confused because Shawn invited me to a party and I gave him my number to at school and Vv met a guy to day too chai said all excited 😝and happy Omg Gurl yess Shawn is so damn sexy and I know u gonna hold him down I said laughing We all got our clothes. Vv's Pov. After we got our clothes we went to the food court cuz all us was hungry expect Kk her skinny ass we decided to get Subway I love Subway we decided to get all the same thing spicy Italian after eating we went over my place to get ready it was now 8:30 and we are at my house getting ready chai's in my moms bathroom and gabby and Kk are in the guest bathrooms taking a shower and I use my bath room Gabby Pov. I'm taking a shower and listening to my favorite song (Bestfriend by J.R and Trey songz) when I her Kk yelling for me to get out the bathroom I yelled back HOLD TF UP Bitch . Chai's Pov. I was putting my clothes on when I heard Kk yelling at gabby to get out the bath room but I completely ignored it I put on my pink crop top that said "word " on it and my bleach and ripped high waisted shorts and my pink and white retro 11 low Jordan's and my pink and purple benne I flat iron my hair and put on a lil bit of mascara and pink lipstick after that I grabbed my phone and my handbag and saw the girls sitting down waiting for me damn girl u looking good for him tonight Vv said shut up I said walking to the door and going to Vv's car we all road in Vv's car I turn up the radio and it was playing (Jugg by Fetty wap) we was turnt up in the car we finally got to Shawn oh I mean Wayne's house it was big omg me and the girls walked in and all them nigga's were looking but I didn't say anything we sat at the bar and I had a glass of apple juice with a cherry in it as I'm drinking my juice I see Wayne coming towards me and the guy I saw Vv talking to earlier I just stood up and gave Wayne a hug. Shawn(Wayne) Pov. Lil mama was looking sexy as ever she walked over and gave me a hug I sat down and she sat on my lap so how u like the party I ask putting my hands around her waist this shit so turnt I love it she said giggle just as we talking that lose hoe Amenya walk over looking ratchet and said Y TF this bitch sitting on ur lap Shawn Bitch get TF out her ain't no body invited u go before i beat ur flat ass I said looking dead ass serious and then she just walked away chai just sat there and giggled so u fuck with Amenya she ask nah that was a long ass time ago I'm looking for a ride or die right now cuz you know I'm 18 and it time to be a grown nigga I told her then I seen one of her home girls look at us. Chai's Pov. After talking to Wayne I started dancing with Wayne and my favorite Jamaican song came on it was (Bruk it down) started twerking on Wayne and he was getting hard ass fuck I took a seat cuz I got tired I started to look around and I see Kk dancing with this guy and gabby talking to this guy on my other side I see Vv kissing all up on the guy she met to I just looked and shook my head Wayne came and sat next to me and was asking if we can chill tomorrow so I said yes and told him to come pick me up at my house at 4 and that I will text me the address. Vv's Pov. It's now 3 A.m and we are leaving the party chai and Kk are knock out and gabby is drunk we arrived at my house and I woke chai and Kk up a dragged gabby's thick as inside the house after that I gave Vv,Kk and gabby something to sleep in.