Our date

Chai's Pov. Wayne's got out of his car and jogged to my seat of the car and opened the door for me we walked into the restaurant holding hand we got inside and this ugly ass waitress was try to get on Wayne but I kept giving her stank glares then she came back and started biting her lips but I had to calm down.The date was fun we ate and talked and took pictures together.              Next morning........                                               Chai's Pov.                                                     I woke up and did my hygiene and took a shower today I was alone at the house because Wayne is really busy at work and it's winter break so there is no school.I went to my closet and got some sweat pants and a tank top with my Nike sock I walked downstairs and started to make some breakfast.As I was making my breakfast someone came knocking on the door I walk to the door and it was gabby she came in and sat down after I made breakfast gabby and I ate and went to Vv's house to check on her.                                                Vv's Pov.                                                        Chris and I are doing great and also are baby girl Tatiana I swear everyday she is getting cuter today gabby and chai are coming over and no one has heard from Kk but I guess she's on her period cause when she on her period she don't talk to nobody.The girls came over and we had a great time every time Tatiana sees chai she get all happy they have a really special connection I love it and I haven't went on my honeymoon yet because he is busy but I really do miss having sex I just have to hold that back for right now.                        Chai's Pov.                                                    It's about 8:00 and I woke up on a bed tied up and naked I started screaming and then a guy came in .                                 Andrew's Pov.                                          Yoo! I'm Andrew I used to be friends with chai when she was young but know she's with that nigga Wayne I can't let him have her he'll hurt her so I just going to give her back her clothes and talk to her but if she don't wanna talk I'm going to make her talk by eating her out she's so beautiful her nice curly hair and face I love her smile I don't have the heart to hit her but if she fuck with me she getting a beating of her lifetime.                                                 Wayne's Pov.                                             When I got in the drive way of my house the door was smacked opened and I knew exactly what was going on chai is kidnapped Oh shit! I walked upstairs and found a note that said have ur hoe come get her if u can get through I called up all the nigga's Killer is going to be pissed because him and chai are like brothers and sisters .I sped to the trap and everyone was there we planned everything out and got load I had a tracking device on the promise ring I gave chai we prayed and road to the address.                                                      Chai's Pov.                                                  What!Do u want I know we used to be close friends but it's different now I grew up u have to understand I said nervously. Bitch I'm gonna let my other nigga handle u cuz if I do I gonna rape u and beat that ass Andrew said walking out.                                                    Jaden's Pov.                                                      Wassup I'm jaden my homie Andrew called me up to handle a bitch and I knew what that meant that I was gonna Fuck and Duck her I got to his house and went into the room when I saw Chalika I was so happy to see he she was my Bestfriend in preschool she is still the same beautiful girl that I knew in preschool.                                                     Chai:OMG! Jaden I haven't seen u in forever she said smiling.                                I untied her and gave her clothes to put on we were talking and then someone knocked over the door and she went running to the guy he had a gun and there was to other nigga's holding Andrew behind him that's good for Andrew that nigga's deserves to be killed he love to kill hoes and fuck then that's all he does Baby this is my friend from preschool Haden he didn't hurt me it was Andrew that was trying to hurt me she said looking at Andrew the guy shot Andrew 5 time in the head and he was dead and called his clean up crew to clean it up I got chai's number so we can talk and hang out.