Chapter 24 Part 2

Kk's Pov:I walked into chai guest room and started unpacking.While I was unpacking there was a knock on the door come in told the person it was chai with an ice pack in her hand here's for the bruise u have on ur cheek She said so what happened she ask curious I told her that it's been going on for about to months and how he has been treating me she looked pissed and called Wayne in the room and told him to talk to Prince or she will go bet his ass and believe me chai ain't the type to mess with after awhile of talking I went to the bathroom and took a 1 hour bath then I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun I go to one of my suitcases and pulled out grey sweats , grey tank top and Nike socks I grab my IPhone 6 and the charger I was going through my phone and I got 10 miss calls from Prince and 13 messages from him.         Next Morning.............           Kk's Pov:I woke up with a big headache I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and take a 20 minute shower.  I was going to let Prince see that I'm better without him so I am going to dress nice I am wear a purple skirt,White long sleeve crop top,purple and white costumed Harchaches I put some perfume and foundation to cover up the bruise that he gave me finally I put on some dark purple lipstick I grab my Phone and grab one of Chalika's car keys and headed out of the door because everyone one expect Gabby,Ray,Me,and Prince actually go to school but we are all thinking about doing online classes. Vv's Pov:Tatiana has been crying a lot lately and Chris has been coming home late because of work.                          Gabby's Pov:OMG Ray is so amazing I love him❤️ he means alot to me and I want to be with him but sometimes he gets angry at me because I'm to playful.     Chai's Pov :Wayne!!Babe can u get me some cookies and bring them upstairs I'm starving.                                      Wayne:Fuck I look like get ur ass up from bed and get ur self some cookies. Chai:Nigga u betta bring my ass some cookies cuz I feeding ur unborn child!!!   Wayne:Fine Fat aSS!😶                             Chai:That's Y ur ass ain't getting no pussy😂Nigga                                              Wayne:Babyyyy!!!!I love u.                              Chai's Pov:After I ate the cookies I went to sleep.                                                   {Y is Chris always coming home late?}.