Chapter 12- Is This Hookers R Us?

I am walking down to lunch when I get a notification that says: HadleyXOXO tagged you in a photo. I look at the photo and its of me last year partying and she made it into a meme that's says I'm a drunk whore. I go charging into her lunch table walking past my friends.

"Ave, calm down" Toby says and I give him a death glare

"Nope, this bitch is about to get the wind knocked out of her" I say while running up to her and pulling her hair

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I shout and she smirks. "How dare you make this of me!" I say and this time I actually wipe the smirk off her face by slapping her and this bitch returns it. "I'm sorry but I can't help it that your mother killed herself because your a drunken whore" she shouts and I go charging at her but I am being held back by Adam and Toby.

"Ave, let's go home" Tori says and I give her daggers now and she backs away. "Whores like you don't deserve to live in this world" Hadley spits and instead of letting tears fall, I just stop fighting and walk away because that really hurt.

"Ave... Ave wait!" Toby calls and I stop and sit on the swing set. I don't know why but every time I am sad, I start walking and my feet lead me here.

He sits next to me and I break down. He strokes my hair. "Sh Sh Sh, Ave it's going to be alright"

"How can it be alright? She called me a whore and said that I deserve to die. She's a flipping a hole!" I shout in the middle of tears. I am crying so much that I am shaking. He has to literally cradle me to get me to stop.

"Oh this bitch is gonna get it!" Tori mutters. Adam takes Toby to talk and I start uncontrollably shaking.

Toby's POV
"Guys... Guys... GUYS! She is shaking really bad" Tori says and our attention turns to Avery. I run over to her and she won't stop. "Ave, Ave look at me" I say while moving her chin to make her look at me but she won't, she's shaking like a chihuahua.

"Somethings wrong" I say while picking her up bridal style and running her over to the hospital as fast as I could. "Help! Help! I think my girlfriend is going into shock" I shout and a doctor makes me carry her into a room.

"She's going into shock" that's all I heard from the doctor that made me scared. They put something in a needle and stick it in her which causes her to come back to reality. The doctor motions for us to come in so we do.

"She went into Psychogenic shock which was caused by stress and probably emotional trauma. We are going to release her in about two hours" the doctor says and I nod

"Thank you doctor" I say and he nods. We all go into the room and she smiles. "Hey how do you feel?" Adam asks her and she gives a faint smile and it may be fooling them but not me.

"Scared" she says and Tori hugs her which she returns. Tori and Adam look at each other and leave. "We're going to give you two a moment" they say while exiting.

I sit down next to her and she smiles. "Tell me how you really feel because that faint smile isn't fooling anyone" I say and her smile turns into a frown.

"I'm really scared. All I remember is I was shaking uncontrollably and I wanted to say something but my body wouldn't allow me. I don't want it to happen again T, I'm really scared" she says while putting her head on my shoulder. I sit up and tell her to scootch over which she does and I let her lay on my chest.

"It's going to be okay. As long as I am here it's not going to happen again" I say and she smiles.

"I'm glad to have friends like you-"

"T! Um I mean, t can we talk to you for a minute" Adam says while bursting through the door and I nod and go outside. He shows me a video that Hadley posted. It's the video from the dance that Hadley put up on the screen.

"I can't bare to have her go through this" I say while dialing *67 and  the Devils number

"What are you doing?" Tori asks and I smirk

"Hello?" She says

"Hey Babe, the plan is ago tonight. You, me the empire tonight at eight" I say in a husky man voice and Tori and Adam try not to laugh.

"Um I think you have the wrong number"

"No I think this is the number for hookers R us" I say and Adam is rolling on the floor

"Excuse me?! I am not a hooker!"

"R you sure because your name is on the list under girls girls girls!" I say with "excitement" and Adam is almost blue

"Listen buddy, I don't know who the hell you are or who you think you are but I can assure you that I am not a hooker"

"Go tell the website that babe" I say while hanging up and that's when Adam bursts out loud laughing.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you just did that" he says while wiping tears away from his eyes.

"Well someone had to give it to her straight. She dresses and acts like one she might as well be one" I say and Tori laughs. I look over at Adam to see that he is looking at something with a confused expression.

I follow his eyes to see Ave crying. We rush into her room. "What's wrong Ave?" Tori asks

"I just got a message from the hospital my grandma is in" oh god...

"They said that she had an unexpected recovery and that she's going to survive" Ave says while smiling and we all hug her

"That's amazing Ave congrats!" I say and she smiles so brightly. Something I haven't seen from her in a while. I'm glad her grandmother is going to be okay because she has experienced so much death in her life and her grandmother is the only family she has left.

She dials someone on the phone and I know who it is immediately.

"Ty look, I know we aren't speaking right now but grams is going to be okay!" She says

"That's great Ave" he says through speaker phone

"I know well... That's all I wanted to say so bye" she says

"Bye love you sis"

"You too bro" she says while hanging up. Sometimes all you need for the storm to pass is a little bit of sunshine.

Some people say that you can't fix something that's already broken. 
But why fix it when you can rebuild it? Make it into something better and more alive.
Keep your friends close because they are the only ones that can turn that stormy day into something bright