Chapter 14- What I Once Had

A/N WARNING strong language. Read at your own risk!

Toby's POV
Adam looks at me with a frown. "What did you do?" And I stay silent

"Let me answer that since the manwhore decided to be quiet. He cheated on me with Hadley. Again" She says and Adam and Tori's eyes big out

"You what?!" They say in unison and Avery storms off and as expected, Tori follows her but for some reason Adam stays.

"Come on man, I know you love her so there had to be a reason why you almost slept with Hadley" he says and I just put my face in my hands and put on a poker face

"Nope. No reason I just felt like it" I say and to say he turned red is an understatement. You know how in cartoons steam comes out of the characters ears? Well if that steam was visible that would be him right now.

"That's it? You just felt like it?! You have been head over heels for Ave since she got here and you just felt like it?! That's low even for you"

"Well then clearly you don't know me-"

"Your right dude, I don't even know who you are anymore. You used to be this fun loving guy and then the minute we hit high school you flirted and or dated almost every girl in sight and once Ave came, I saw you change. But now... Now she's right all you are is a manwhore and a low life scumbag" he says while walking off and I am hurt.

I can't let him know why I really did it...

Flashback:
"What do you want from me Hadley?" I spit out in rage because she just pulled me upstairs

"I want you" she says and I roll my eyes

"I already told you my heart belongs to Avery" I say and she smirks

"See I thought you would say that, so I did a little digging and I found multiple things. So I made a little collage" she says while pulling out a laptop and pressing play.

This is what showed on the screen:
Meet Avery Hunter... There's a video of her growing up.

A bitch and a party girl with an abusive brother and a deadbeat dad. Well he's dead because of her mostly... Then there's a video of her crying

And the best part of it all, her mother didn't want her either... Then there's the video of her mothers suicide that she left for Ave. when it gets to the " I failed my children" part a video of her partying and a video of Ty with Hadley herself doing things that should never be seen.

Well there ya have it folks, the Hunter family is as messed up as it gets. Avery's mom didn't want her so she killed herself, her brother is a pornstar and the bitch herself is a alcoholic, druggie and the screen goes blank.

I am shocked. "Hadley, you can't show this to anybody" I say and she smirks

"Watch me. Unless you had something in mind cuz I know I did" she says with a devilish smirk.

"Ugh fine. If I kiss you, will you not release the video?" I say and she nods.

Eww here goes nothing. So I kiss her but she pushes me down on the bed and we are in a not so comfortable situation for me.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Avery shouts.

End of flashback.

Great now I have no family, and no friends. I walk to my next class which is dance. Great just f*cking great!

I see Avery standing with Tori and Adam and I go to the opposite corner of the room. "Okay class well a big congrats goes to Toby, Avery and Adam for winning the talent show because you guys did amazing. So... Can you preform for us?" Mrs Grayson asks clearly unaware of our situation.

Surprisingly Avery came up to me and we started doing our dance as if nothing ever happened. Once we are done we go back to our corners. Now it's Adams turn. He sings beautifully and I still can't believe he didn't tell me. But it doesn't matter now because I screwed it all up.

I look over at what I once had. A great best friend, an amazing/ annoying sister and the best and most bad ass girlfriend. And now it's all gone within the blink of an eye.
***********************************
Hey guys short chapter I'm sorry but I wanted to get at least two in this weekend because tests and school has me like 😀🔫

Vote, comment thanks!

-Jen