Level 2

" Rhett. Look, over there. " Link said and pointed.

Rhett looked up and saw a small indentation in the floor, down it went a set of stairs. Link leaned up and spoke into the microphone on his hat.

" Commander central? Central, hello? " He said.

" Yes Link, this is commander central, Ronnie here. "

" We've found some sort of indentation in the floor, with stairs. Is this the stairs we've been looking for? "

Ronnie gasped and called for Marie.

" It is indeed the stairs you've been looking for. But be prepared, the deeper you go, the worse the infection is getting. " Marie answered.

" Hold on to me. " Link said.

Rhett grabbed his hands and he carefully stepped down the first step of the steep stairs.

" Easy... easy. " He said.

He let go of Rhetts hands and Rhett started climbing down the stairs. They reached the next codelayer, and now they saw larger groups of viruses crawling around and out of the green walls. Link jumped down on the ground and landed on a virus, it splashed into a puddle of thick, green goo and sharp pieces of metal.

" Ew, that's gross. " He said and quickly sanitised his feet.

Rhett jumped down and carefully looked around him. The viruses they saw were bigger and had gone from looking like bugs, to more reptilian creatures. They looked like tiny dinosaurs.

" Commander control calling! " Link telephone helmet shouted.

" Commander control hello, Rhett and Link here. "

" Greetings Rhett and Link, we've got some news on human symptoms for you. The virus does no longer produce sneezing, or coughing. Many patients show no symptoms what so ever, although patients still here on the clinic is trying to attack your wives and children, as well as trying to get into the digital chambers and cut the power. "