Running for all I have

Link ran across the room, seeing three men and a woman on the other side. The three men seemed to be carrying something. He stopped for a second, the men turned around and he saw they were carrying a fourth man. Link quickly hid behind a large pole, and looked over at the accompany of people walking towards him. He hunched down so that they wouldn't see him, Link held his breath for a while. Link's hiding skills was out of the normal, when he and Rhett used to play hide and seek as kids, or when he used to do it with his kids when they were little, if they actually found him it was on the strangest hiding places you could imagine. But to Link they weren't as strange. The woman walking at the front of the accompany raised her hand and pointed towards Link. 

" Look. " She slowly said. 

Based on her voice he heard it was Jessie, Rhett's wife. The turned towards him, put Rhett on the ground and one of them held him down, while the other too ran towards Link. Link stood up but froze, he couldn't move. His muscles tensed up and he couldn't move an inch. Rhett looked at him, and when their eyes met Link felt his muscles soften up and he started running for all he had the other way. The big muscular men looked at him as he started running, his heart was beating out of his chest, and the man holding Rhett was so surprised that his grip softened and Rhett was able to escape. Rhett joined Link's running and quickly caught up with him. 

Now the three men who previously almost captured them both just stood there. Jessie was still under the trans and didn't run after them, she just stood there. 

" Look. They're gone. " She said. 

Rhett put his hand on Link's shoulder as they ran behind a corner. 

" Hey buddy. Doing good? " He smiled. 

Link nodded. 

" We should find a place to hid, they're probably still after us. " Link said, totally out of breath. 

Rhett agreed and they ran into a dark broom closet, after shutting the door behind them they heard loud, running steps outside. Link caught his breath, breathing very loudly. 

" Hey, you doing okay? " Rhett asked, holding Link's wrist. 

" Yea, just a little... Winded. " 

Rhett looked at the wound on Link's chest. 

" You fixed it Rhett, thank you. " Link mumbled...