Please, breathe for me

Mickey explained the story with as many details as she could, with tears streaming down her face. She didn't make crying noises, the tears just flowed down her face. Nothing more. Rhett was once again puzzled by how she could handle all of it. He carefully put his arm around her and held her close, she didn't make a sound as just let the tears run down her neck, into her shirt. After sitting like this for a good long while he heard loud noises coming from Link's room. He instantly stood up, making sure he helped Mickey on her feet before he ran into the room. He saw Link laying in his bed again, with his arms tightly by his side, eyes tightly shut and his head tilted to the side on the soft pillow. Rhett looked at Link's stats on the TV screen, everything was beeping and flashing in front of him. It didn't literally said it but Rhett understood that Link wouldn't keep on going for very long if it kept on like this. Link opened his eyes and looked at Rhett standing by his side. 

" Rhett... help me. " He whimpered. " The air is so thin... help me. " 

" I will buddy. " Rhett said and gently took the mask off. 

He looked Link in the eyes and smiled, and as the mask was removed Link's eyes lit up and his hands calmed down. Link sat back up and looked at him. 

" I thought that was suppose to help me. " Link sighed. 

" I'll tell you later Link. " Mickey popped her head into the room. " Let's get outta here! "