Why Bobby, why?

The ant-man looked over at the kids and wives, he then proceeded to walk over to Rhett and Link, drop kicking them both. Rhett fell handless and hit his face on the wall behind him. Link fell the other way, landing right in front of this guy's feet. Bobby then put his sharp metal foot on Link's chest, pushing down a little. Link felt how the foot cut into his skin, it hurt like the devil. Rhett pretended as if he was knocked out in order to keep the ant-man from noticing him. Bobby's foot sunk deeper into Link's skin, making a deeper cut. Link bit his lip to not scream in pain. 

" Not so tough now, are you? " 

Link slowly shook his head as I felt the taste of blood build up at the back of his throat. He slowly turned his head towards Rhett, thinking that he'd passed out again. A tear ran down his cheek from all the pain he was experiencing, but also since he realized this was the end. He wouldn't make it through this. As his breaths got heavier and heavier he knew that this was his very last moment. Bobby noticed his behaviour and twitched his foot once more, going straight through the skin on Link's chest, cutting even deeper. He then pulled out his bloody foot, looking over at Rhett. 

" I'll take care of that moron later, he's can't do any harm at the moment. " 

Bobby then left the room, with Link on the floor, holding his hand tightly against his chest, coughing. Rhett heard it and quickly stood up and ran over to Link, holding him in his arms. Link's limbs hung loosely as Rhett started crying. The tears dropped down onto Link's bare skin. Link slowly turned his head towards Rhett. 

" Remember, I've always loved you like a brother Rhett. " He sighed. 

Rhett hugged Link even tighter. 

" Then stay here with me now. " He whispered. 

Rhett tears ran down Link's neck. Link felt the pain in his chest get stronger and stronger. The rest of his body seemed shut off, he couldn't feel anything. Rhett heard steps coming from outside the door, and quickly threw himself on the ground, still having Link in his arm, hiding them both in a dark corner. Link's eyes slowly closed and then opened again. 

" Why don't you just leave me where I am, save the others. Never mind about me. " Link whispered with his weak voice. 

" No Link, not today. The others aren't in any immediate danger, you are, and I am. " Rhett said with a calm, firm voice. 

Rhett heard footsteps walking into the room a little bit. 

" Cristy, come over here. " A voice said. 

He then heard someone standing up from on of the chairs and walking out the door. Tears still flowed down his cheek, and he still held Link tight against him...