Pain in the heat

Link had lost count of how long he'd been walking around here. With the compass still in his hand, he was sure that he was walking the right way. His breathing was still heavy, and he felt like was about to have yet another asthma attack. Blood rushed through his head, making him dizzy and lightheaded. His feet had never felt so sore before, not even the time he fell and broke his pelvis he'd been in this much pain. What kept Link going then? He didn't even know that himself, all he knew is that he couldn't stop, he wouldn't stop. 

Since Link's glasses was gone, for some unknown reason, he didn't see very well in the distance. But he indeed see something, a blurry moving image. This gave him hope that they weren't alone, maybe what ever that was, it could help them. As he got closer he realized that the thing moving was another flag, he sighed. But he shone back up when he saw yet another green note in the flagpole. It took him some time to differentiate the letters. 

" The path you've got left, cannot be seen. " 

Link scratched his head. 

" 'The path you've got left, cannot be seen.' What the heck is that supposed to mean? " He mumbled. 

Rhett groaned as Link read the note. Link turned his head and looked at him. 

" You wakin' up? " He asked. 

Rhett groaned again before once again putting his head down. Link sighed and put the note in his pocket. The reason they saved all notes is that they thought they might link together somehow, they had no idea how though. Rhett groaned again, putting his head up, with his nose pointing towards an alley. Link looked at Rhett. 

" The path you've got left, cannot be seen. Maybe that's what their talking about. " Link mumbled and started walking towards the alley...