III.

Kehlani Rose

"I forgive you baby..I know you love me and I love you too.Is there anything else you wanna tell me about?" He sighed.

"No," I shook my head.

He stared at me for a few seconds before kissing me and sighing. I know that he knows about me cheating on him while he was in jail..but I can't bring myself to tell him! I don't know how he found out but I don't even care anymore. That's in our past. I didn't mean to cheat...I was alone and it was right during the time that Odell went to jail and I didn't have anybody, he was the only thing there to take my mind off of it. Which didn't help at all because when we were finished I started thinking about Odell even harder! It only happened once and it'll never happen again.

"Why you all the way over there?" Odell asked me. "Come here.." He said.

I scooted closer to Odell and he put his arm around me, I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Kehlani..I missed you. I really did, feels good having you in my arms again." He squeezed me tighter.

"I missed you too baby. I love you so much." I lifted my head up and kissed his lips

I kissed him repeatedly until he finally slipped his tongue into my mouth, he flipped us over so he was on top; hovering over me. He kissed me a few more times and stared into my eyes.

"I love you.." He said.

"I love you too baby." I kissed him deeply.

----
Odell Beckham Jr

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, Kehlani always opening the curtains early in the morning and shit. Last night Lani and I had sex for the first time in two years...that was AMAZING..you know how they say Snickers satisfy? Well it's like a snickers...with a lace thong and a lace bra on it. Haha! Let me stop playing around but forreal, Kehlanj is my world; my everything.

That's my baby;forever. I know I was wrong for disrespecting her yesterday but I was just hurt about her not visiting me. When you in jail, it's hell. The guards are assholes, you basically in a fucking cage, the food taste like dead people, the whole damn place is just disgusting!! ...but every Tuesday, when they'd say "Odell you have a visitor."..it made me feel 500x better about the situation I was in because I knew my baby was waiting to see me. She was my light at the end of the tunnel. Every time she came to see me, she had something uplifting to say and it really helped.

"Pooh let you're daddy sleep." I heard Lani say.

"I just wanna see him." Pooh replied. "I love you dad.." Pooh kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later."

I heard footsteps running out the bedroom and laid there in the bed for a few minutes. Kehlani walked back into the bedroom and kissed my lips.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I licked my lips.

"Goodmorning Mr.Beckham." She smiled. "Soo, I don't know if you have anything planned with the guys for today but I was thinking that maybe we could spend a little time together".