XVI

Odell Beckham Jr.

I ran inside the hospital and hit the elevator button 10 times. This shit was taking forever. When I finally got to the 4th floor, as soon as the elevator doors had opened I spotted everybody at the end of the hallway.

As I was walking up, everybody's head had turned and looked at me.

"Odell, you actually came.." Drayah said.

I don't know who the hell she is..I know she's Lani's bestfriend but she's only been around for like 2 minutes! I looked at her, turned my nose up and looked away.

"Hey Tyanna." I gave her sister a hug and consoled her as she cried.

"Wassup Christian.." I spoke to him.

He stared blankly at the floor and gave me a head nod. Kavarha stood up and we did our usual handshake.

"Wassup, how she doing?" I asked him.

"She had some severe smoke inhalation and she's having trouble breathing but they said they might just send her home with a breathing treatment to help her out for the next two weeks or so."

"Okay well at least she's good." I sighed.

"Yeah..she has to move in with one of us.." Kavarha announced.

"Bestfriend can move in with me." Drayah said.

"Bitch, she's our family if she's gonna stay with anybody it'll be me and Jazzy or Ty and Kav." Christian raised his voice and Drayah.

"Bitch?! Christian don't get cussed the fuck out in this hospital! You gon end up in ICU.." She rolled her eyes.

"Bitch please! You ain't gon do shit! You've know my sister for how long? Like almost a year or two?! and I bet she still hasn't let her guard down because of what happened with her last bestfriend so shut your mouth!" Christian snapped. "..mega mind looking ass.

"Both of y'all shut up!! Gosh, y'all arguing back and forth like a bunch of little kids...Odell, she should move to Cali with you. Whoever was doing this wanted her dead, you know that. They failed so they'll be back." Kav explained.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. I don't think that's a good idea...what if they find out where she is and they do the shit again or even worse they just run up in the house and do something worse. My kids will be there! I can't keep putting them in danger. I know I'm putting them in danger with starting this drug shit again but it's not direct danger like this shit. All that shit with the pictures and stuff isn't connected to my work at all, trust me I know...but the kids also need their mother.

"I don't know Kavahra.." I sighed. "Ight, she can come to California with me."