XII

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Pharaoh ,remember what I said.. Act right from now on." I said to him as I got him out the car.

"Okay dad." He hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you too little man." I hugged him and ruffled his curly hair.

"Pooh you better act right too!" I said to her.

"Don't I always." She smiled. "I love you daddy." She hugged me.

"I love you too babygirl." I said.

I watched the kids walk up to the front door of the school and enter. I always wait until they walk inside the school before I decide to leave.

"Goodmorning Mr.Beckham.." I heard a voice say.

I looked next to me and saw Pooh's teacher. Ms.Massey.

"Oh, Goodmorning Ms.Massey. How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm doing good and yourself?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. Thank you for asking." I smiled.

"No, thank you." She smiled back at me.

I was about to get in my car when I noticed Ms.Massey was trying to carry a box filled with stuff. She was struggling.

"Let me carry that for you." I said.

"It's fine, I got it. I don't want you to be late for work or anything."  She said.

"No it's alright. I'll carry it." I grabbed the box. "Damn, this is heavy! How'd you get it to your car in the first place?" I did a light chuckle.

"I put it in there." She said.

"Really? Why didn't your boyfriend or husband help you?" I questioned.

"Actually, I don't have a boyfriend or a husband." She said.

"Oh okay. That's surprising. I thought a beautiful woman like you would be taken." I laughed and she did as well.

We walked down the hallway to her classroom and she opened the door for me.

"So where are the students?" I asked as I sat the box down.

"They are outside at wake up time. They get to run around, eat breakfast and wake up from sleep. It's also planning time for teachers to get anything ready." She informed me.

"Oh okay, that's cool. So what's in this box." I opened it.

"Granola bars, apples, fig newtons, bananas, pop tarts, animal crackers?..why so much food?" I asked.

"Some students don't eat at home. So if they come to my class hungry, I like to make sure they have something to eat.." She explained.

"I'm not too surprised the most gorgeous women are usually the most caring." I smiled.

"Y'know Mr. Beckham..I'm starting to think you're flirting with me.." She smirked.

"Maybe you're right." We both laughed."I just hope it's working."

I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9:30am. I sighed and stood up.

"Well I'm sorry to cut this conversation short but I've gotta go...hopefully I'll see you this afternoon." I leaned on her desk.

"Have a good day Mr.Beckham." She laughed.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "You too Ms.Massey."I smiled at her and headed for the door.

I walked out her classroom and headed to the exit. I walked out the school and looked at my watch to check the time. I jogged to my car and got in the drivers seat. I sped off and sped the whole way to the warehouse.

"What took you so long?!" Isaiah questioned.

"I was taking the kids to school." I shrugged.

"Well get in here and check out this new product." He smacked my neck.

"Why the hell Quentin not doing it?" I asked.

"That nigga had Mexican food last night. He at home with the shits.."

"T.M.I.." I walked over to the box.

"Shit. You asked nigga.." He laughed.
-----

After going home and taking a shower, I went to my Probation Officer who was in a bad ass mood, like always. I rolled my eyes at her attitude and slouched in my chair.

"Either you sit up straight in my office or you don't sit at all..you can stand." She said in a rude but dull tone.

"You got a shitty attitude.." I mumbled.

"What did you just say?!" She raised her voice.

"I said!! You got a shitty attitude!" I repeated.

"You think so? Alright.." She wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Ten hours of community service!! Come on, you tripping!!" I yelled.

"Well you can trip your ass up out my office and go to the town hall! They're always looking for help. Buh-Bye." She laughed and waved.

"You know what..you're a bitch! You need some real' good dick in your life because I swear, you get on my damn nerves!!" I walked out and slammed the door.

I walked out of the building and got in my car. Ten hours of community service?! She has definitely lost her fucking mind. I'm a busy man. Ten hours, my ass!!
-------

Just a little insight on Odell's recent ways when it comes down to women!!

4+ Comments
Share
Vote