XVII -REREAD ME-

Odell Beckham Jr.

New Years Eve...just another day. Kehlani was still around. Getting on my damn nerves. Why can she see that I'm dead ass serious about not getting back with her. I'm not mad about her and Jarvis anymore I just don't wanna be with her anymore. I just think its best that we go our separate ways .

"Odell, are you gonna stop working and come join us or not?" Kehlani walked into my office.

"Uhh, yeah. I'll be out in a second." I counted the last bundle of cash which wasn't adding up.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and another hand grabbed the money from my hand and tossed it onto the desk.

"Baby come on, dinner is ready. You promised the kids you'd have a seafood feast with them and that's what you're going to do." Lani bugged.

"Stop calling me baby." I rolled my eyes

I walked out of my office and down the stairs, the kids where sitting at the table which was full of seafood. I sat down in my seat and we started dinner.

If you're wondering about Ms.Massey then you can stop. She doesn't want me at all. She made it clear that she keeps the relationship with parents strictly professional ...but I talked her into being friends with me and she's coming over for dinner tonight! The doorbell rang and before Hanna could get up, I told her I would get it. I walked to the front door and opened it. Ms.Massey ...I mean Regina was standing there holding a cake in her hands.

"Regina! Glad you made it." I smiled at her.

"Thank you for inviting. You said the kids loved chocolate cake so I made them a cake." She said.

"Oh okay good. They've been bugging me all day about you coming." I laughed.

"Well I can't wait to see them. They're great kids." She smiled.

As i was leading her to dining room, Kehlani was walking out the kitchen with a stack of corn on the cob.

"Oh...we have company. Baby you didn't tell me you invited people." Lani said.

"Oh well, I don't wanna impose , I can leave ." Regina said.

"No, no, no. Its fine. You wouldn't impose at all."

"Well it's umm..nice to see you Ms.Massey" Lani said.

"Its nice to see you too Kehlani and you can call me Regina."

Ayanna gave her a fake smile and walked back into the dining room. Regina sat down next to Pharaoh and I sat back down in my seat.

"Regina made you two a chocolate cake!" I told the kids.

"Really!? Thank you." Pooh smiled.