XXI

Odell Beckham Jr.

I was sitting at the airport waiting for my nigga Kav to land, He was bringing Tyanna and the kids along as well. Kehlani hasn't seen he sister in awhile so i figured she could come along as a surprise. She knows about KAvarha coming along but she has no idea that Tyanna is coming along as well. I need Kav's help with somethings. That bitch Thalia is getting out of hand. a few nights ago the bitch tried to run me over while i was at the gas station walking to my car.

"My nigga!!" I heard Kav's big ass mouth and turned around.

"Kav!! Wassup bruh!" I yelled as well

"Nothing much man, just happy to see my brother." He said.

"Me too man, I ain't seen you in a minute. Where Ty and the kids?" I asked.

"Bathroom. She should be coming and second. So whats going on with you and my sister in law now?" He asked. 

"Thats my baby, She ain't going nowhere and i ain't going nowhere either." I stated.

"Oh my god! It took you seven hundred years to figure that shit out. I told Tyanna i was leaving her one time, she laughed and said Boy you crazy, what you want for dinner?. Shes fucking crazy! but i love her." He said.

______________________________

Later on that night, Kav and I told the girls we were going to the bar and we'd be home later. We were going to the bar but only because I knew somebody helping Thalia would follow me there...or maybe even Thalia herself. Either way i was gon' get that bitch for causing so much shit. Kav and I sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks.

Out the corner of my eye, I could see a girl staring at me. She had long black hair, hazel eyes, and bright pink lipstick. It was a nice color on her but i knew she was with Thalia. All them bitches wear bright lipstick.

"Aye, Kav..Its a powderpuff bitch over there with pink lipstick." I said.

Kav looked over at her and started licking his lips at her.

"You sure she with Thalia? I cant even lie, she bad as fuck and i'm finna catch some top from her?" Kav said with a smirk.

"Nigga will you focus! you can get some top from Tyanna when we get home!" I smacked his head.

He took his last shot and stood up from his chair. "I got a plan, I'll be right back." He smirked and started to walk over to her.

I watched him sit next to her and he started talking to her. She started to whisper in his ear and she stood up from her seat and started to walk off. He turned around and gave me a thumbs off before following behind her. I shook my head and wait a minute before following them. She led him down a long ass hallway then they entered a room. I stood and the end of the hallway with my hand placed firmly on top of my gun just in case some shit pop off. As i stood at the end of the hallway, I waited patiently until i got tired of waiting. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I busted the door open and Kav was getting top.

"Enough of this shit, We gotta go!." I pulled the girl by her hair and threw onto the floor. 

I pulled my gun out and aimed it at her head. "Where the fuck is Thalia? I know you with her."