XXVIII

Kehlani Rose..

The next morning when i woke up, we were on a private jet. I didn't know where we were going but i didn't ask. I just laid back in the chair and stared up at the ceiling. Pharaoh was sitting across from me with Pooh and Odell was next to me. I looked around and I didn't see Kav or my sister, or my nieces and nephews.

"Odell.."I said.

"Yes baby?" HE spoke with his eyes still closed

"Where's my sister?" I asked him.

"Home.." He said simply. "Don't worry. They're fine." He informed me.

I nodded my head and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me. I really wanted to know what happened last night to make him react the way he did. I wanted to ask but i figured i'd just leave it alone.

"So where we going?" I asked.

"Back to Louisiana. I was gonna go out the country but We'll save that for a more serious time." He said.

A more serious time? What the hell does he mean a more serious time? 

"A more serious time? Uh Uhh. No Odell!. I'm tired of this bullshit happening. You just need to get the hell out of this drug business and stick to being a business man owning these clubs because i'm tired of having to look over my shoulder! I'm tired of worrying about the kids safety! Our safety!. You need to do something Odell..I mean it! I'm sick of this shit!." I shook my head.

"What do you want me to do babe? I can't just up and leave. You know that ma." He spoke softly.

"You better figure it out.." I gave him a side glare.

He sucked his teeth and got up from his seat. He stormed to the back of the jet and slammed the bathroom door. I shook my head and sighed. A few more hours passed before we finally landed in Louisiana. We ended up going back to Odell's old home. Damn this place brought back memories. I haven't been here since before i came to New York with him years ago.

"I remember this place!" Pooh said.

"I don't" Raoh said.

"You wasn't born yet!" Pooh said.

After getting the kids settled in the house. The day pretty much cruised along..it actually went by pretty fast. After dinner I got the kids bathed and in bed. Odell hadn't really spoken a word all day. I went into the basement..well as he calls it, the man cave; where he was sitting at. He had Future's Stick Talk blasting and he was drinking Hypnotiq straight from the bottle.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked him. "You haven't been right since last night.."

"Nothings wrong with me..I'm fine." He shrugged as he took another sip.

 I don't like when Odell drinks heavy. It scares me on the low, so i'd do anything to get him away from the bottle at this moment. I grabbed the bottle from his hand and got on top of him so i was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He placed his hand on my waist and kissed me back. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and the kiss turned more intense. He kissed on my neck in multiple different spots before laying me back on the couch. I pulled my shirt off and threw it onto the floor. Odell wasted no time when it came to pulling my sweatpants off, along with my panties and tossing them to the side. He lowered himself so his head was now between my legs and he softly kissed my inner thighs, his tongue began to roam around, making me moan and my breathing began to pick up. He flicked his tongue against my clit while he entered his finger inside me. He pumped his fingers at a fast pace and I arched my back and moaned out his name. I heard his phone ringing on the table and he ignored it. I did the same just kept moaning his name and his tongue began to flick faster.

His phone began to ring once again and he groaned began grabbing the phone and answering it in an irritable tone.

"Hello!" He answered.

I sat up and moved closer to him. He had started something and he was definitely gonna finish it! I haven't had any in forever and 4 days too! He damn sure was gonna finish this. I kissed on his neck and I was about to put my hand down his pants but he got up and left the room..I rolled my eyes and started to put my clothes back on. I went upstairs and got in the shower, and got in bed for the night. As i was dozing off I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"You finally off the phone?" I said.

"I had to talk to Zay, I had to make sure things was going right while i'm gone." He kissed my neck. 

I placed his hands inside my shorts and started to rub my clit. I swear this boy is gonna drive me crazy. I was still kinda upset about the way he just pushed me to the side earlier over for that pone cal but i stopped being petty and we didn't sleep at all that night........You should now why haha.

(Didn't really feel like writing an explicit scene. I'm getting sick again so I'm just so drained out and tired.)

______________

I sat in the livingroom, just watching tv..well trying to watch tv. My mind kept wandering off to the situation with Thaila..I wanna know what happened but i don't want him to snap on me or anything. I just wanna know why the hell we had to flee the state. His phone started to ring and he was outside with the kids. I picked his phone up and saw 'Regina'..Regina s in the teacher? what the fuck this bitch want.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Umm, Hello. Is Odell there?' She asked.

'He's busy but you can tell me why you're calling and i'll get it back to him.'

'I was just gonna see if everything was okay with kids. I heard what happened at the house.'

'The kids are fine.'

'Okay well, just tell him to call me when he gets a chance.'

'You said you wanted tot know how the kids were doing, you know how they're doing so there's no need for him to call you..have a good day.' I hung up.

I rolled my eyes and tossed his phone to the side. Odell was so thirsty over her and she didn't even want him. Now that he's back with me she wanna call every damn day and see how him and the kids are. Like, bitch no! The kids are fine and so is he. Stop calling. I went outside to see Odell and the kids playing basketball. I smiled at the sight and sat down on the patio. Odell was a great father. When we first started raising kids neither one of us were the best parents. We weren't raising Pooh right at all..but now that we've had some years of experience we've gotten better. I wonder how it would be if we had another baby. I don't think I'd want another child until Odell got out of this drug game. It's not something I'd like to raise another child into...Especially with everything else that's going on at this moment. I heard his phone ringing again and I just knew it was Regina! I stormed into the house and without looking at the screen I answered it.

'Why the hell do you keep calling my husband?!' I raised my voice

'Damn ma, why you gotta be so vicious? This is my first time calling..' He laughed.

'Jarvis?...' My heart began to race and I felt a large lump in my throat.